Lesson Learned V2 | 2Seok

Requested by: namjinlove2

The second version of the request! Definitely shorter than the first one, but hopefully still good

Contains: dom!hoseok, slight spanking, richboy!seokjin, man handling

____________________

Kim Seokjin. His name was known well around the private school he went to. Even the professors couldn't deny him. His parents were the wealthiest people in all of Seoul and they got what they wanted without a word uttered against them. The same went for their son. Seokjin had grown up very comfortably and what he wanted, he got. His parents were proud of Seokjin; he was smart, handsome, and had everyone falling at his feet.

His clothes bore the most expensive labels and he never wore one piece of clothing more than once. He didn't even donate them; he just threw them away. A lot of his fellow students despised him, but would never say it to his face. Seokjin wasn't stupid; he heard the things they'd say behind his back and he kept a list of their names so that he could destroy their futures if he so wished.

The professors treated him as if he were their supervisor, doing everything they could to please him. He was rich and his parents were powerful people; who would dare stand against him? Oh, that's right. No one. Since he had been born, everything was handed to him. The large mansion he lived in was cleaned and pruned every day by the team of maids he had hired, seeing as he could bother himself to clean by himself.

Seokjin didn't live with his parents. When he had asked for more privacy, they had bought him a mansion with twenty bedrooms, six bathrooms, an outdoor and indoor pool, three living rooms, two dining rooms, a kitchen the size of a small house, and a personal cinema. All for one person. It was unnecessary, but Seokjin loved it.

He was making his way down the hallway when one of his professors approached him, a serious look on his face. The man was old, at least fifty, but he had aged well. His jaw was sharp, body muscled and burly, and veins stuck out on his arms. Seokjin loved veiny men. Though he was still a virgin, he did so love to tease and rile people up. He went to an all boys private school, so it was easy to have students and professors alike falling at his feet.

Seokjin stopped and crossed his arms across his chest, clearly annoyed by being stopped. Even though the professor was hot, that didn't distract him from his frustration. "What do you want, Mr.Min? I don't have a day to stand here while you drool all over my shoes like a dog." He snapped back, blowing a large bubble with the strawberry gum in his mouth and popping it in the professors face.

Mr.Min frowned, but didn't at a word about Seokjin's obvious disregard for respect. "You were late this morning. I'm marking it on your attendance sheet and I thought you should know. I've already prepared an email to be sent to your parents, informing them of your tardiness."

"I think not, Mr.Min. Firstly, I don't care if I was late; you're not marking it on my attendance. Secondly, you're not sending that email to my parents. In fact, you can go and delete it right now or you can kiss your job good bye." Seokjin smirked when the professor's jaw dropped in surprise; the man quickly shut his mouth and nodded, albeit tight lipped and angry.

"As you wish, Mr.Kim. Send your parents my congratulations on their new company opening." The man dipped his head and Seokjin, smacked his gum snugly.

"Mmhm. See you later, Mr.Min. By the way, you might want to get rid of that boner in your pants. I'm sure Mr.Park can help you with it, hm? Make sure you think of me while he's sucking you off." Seokjin patted the man on the shoulder, laughed at his shocked expression, and walked away. Several students had stopped to watch and were openly gaping, eyes wide. They apparently never got used to seeing the kind of power Seokjin had.