Hey

I awkwardly get off the jet to an open field of green. Slender gave me a clean black dress. I kept trying to tell him red was the best color for this place. He told me to shut up basically and that it wasn't proper.

Oh I'm not proper!? Who knew! I'm just a stupid maid la-dee-la!!!

Slender can just screw himself.

We all walk across the field to the gravel pathway to the Mansion.

"Slender, may I ask a question?"

"No."

In a slight horrifying morph the brother shifted into a human version of themselves. I look at them, why are dark creatures so hot or beautiful? Jealously 101%.....

"Splendor do you know why we are here?"

"No, not really," he scratched the back of his head looking up at the sky," but I can give you my best guess."

I shrug and nod.

What could be better than story time with Splendor?

"Since you and Slender seem to be in an odd relationship," I raise my eyebrows and Slender pretends to ignore Splendor," he may be coming to this place to have you free from your bonds. So you can stay with us forever, we can make you into a powerful witch of mass power, and you won't have to wear the ring on your left hand because you will be free from them!"

I am pretty damn surprised, Splendor is very observant.

"Trender came along to get some of his needs from the town here because we are in Italy. The ritzy part." I now noticed all of us were wearing clean and expensive clothing. Slender a regular suit. Offender wore a suit too, but the shirt was barely holding on he had a loose tie and his long coat, he blew a heart shaped ring of smoke at my face. Trender and Tender had blond hair and shiny blue eyes, the twins were beautiful. One wore the black suit with white vest and tie the other wore a white suit with a black vest and tie.

Splendor wore a yellow suit with black to contrast it, he looked like a bumblebee. He still wore his top hat but had his hair neatly tucked under it.

"Tender is here to manage the jet, but he wants to look around in town first. I'm here to talk to one of my old friends and to go bakery shopping!"

He looks at Offender who blows a cloud of smoke into the air.

"You know what," I take his cigar and he growls at me," no more of that."

I toss it to the ground and stomp it out.

I'm going to fuck you so hard you will be seeing stars for a month.

I jump from Offender's voice in my head. My heart pumps fast as I grab Splendor's hand and he continues on.

"Offender is here because he marked you. So basically what that does is that, he owns you as a proxy, but you don't seem like the killing type so maybe he has other plans."

Splendor gives Offender a look.

"Good plans, and only good human things."

Offender blows raspberries in response. The Mansion's property was beautiful plants were in order and a large staff was working underway. A tall man with glasses looked at us walk up. I smile when I see him. He jogs up to me and grabs my gloved hand and kisses it.

"Miss Nightingale, welcome back."

" Hello ." I forgot his name!

I smile, he is exactly the same, he hasn't changed at all from my childhood. The guy looks from me to my company. I clear my throat.

"Uh, this is the Black family of the 20th century. This is my Master Sullivan Black and his brothers, Oliver, Timothy, Thomas, and Simon."

He squints his eyes at the brothers.

"Claude Trymien, keeper of the gardens and servant of the Grimwood Mansion."

Claude bows and steps aside, knowing full who they are. Claude! I knew it started with a C!

"See ya later Claude."

I wave and we walk on.

He was totally checking out your ass. Could'a been my ass but he seems as straight as a board.

Hate you.

We got to the door and I knocked for Slender.

The door was opened by a tall blonde man. He looked at Slender and squinted his eyes and stepped out of the way. Someone jerked my arm and I was in the back. Yeah maids get the best treatment. Fuckers.

The Blond man takes a note from Slender, nods and takes it upstairs. Slender stats to follow the Blond man. It is quiet. I didn't see Trender and Tender leave. I am just with the two eldest and the youngest. I know this place better than them. I snicker.

I run up to Slender and pinch him in the thigh. I ran into the hallway to my left. I see him jump and glare at me but I'm gone.

"Rose! Get-" he stopped and sighed.

"Splendor go get-" Splendor is hiding too.

"Offender. Find her."

I hear a chuckle. I go into a room slide under it's bed and unhinge a tiny escape door it squeaks open and I see nothing cobwebs it is very dark. I hear the door to the room enter.

"Rose I can smell you."

I try to open the door more and ding it quietly was very difficult. I hold my breath and get half of my body into the tunnel when the door squeaks. I hear a chuckle and feel hands on my ankles.

"Let's get on the bed, before this escalates."

I push myself down into the tunnel and I yell as I fall into darkness. I hear Offender yelling too, I guess he fell down too. The tunnel opens wider and I can see him with his pink eyes. They look scared.

I'm laughing and screaming he grabs my ankle again, I saw a piece of my dress rip off from loose nails in this weird tube. I see a light at the end of the tunnel and yell louder now. So does Offender, the hole opens wider and spits us out. We fly onto pillows as a puff of dust flies up.

I laugh and cough, so does Offender after he hits the pillows. He groans.

"Fuck..... you."

I stand up shakily and pat my dress. It is all torn up and covered in first and dust.

The door opened up to the room we were in. A person with long hair and green eyes looked down smiling.

"Hey there Father."