Chapter 6: Kill All My Memories

The sun shone through his curtains and woke him up, and for a few seconds Will laid there staring up at the ceiling. He didn't want to get up and he didn't want to face the world. It got darker every day no matter how much sun there was, and left alone to his thoughts was the worst feeling. 

He so felt alone.

He rolled onto his back easily, his wound had healed weeks ago, so had his arm, in fact he should probably take off the bandages now, he just couldn't be bothered. 

Why does Bill hate me? 

What did I do to make Bill hate me? 

Why do I have to suffer so much? 

Why me!? 

Why!? 

Why? 

"Yes, in deed little brother, why?" came a voice. Will sat up quickly to see a man clad in red leaning against the door frame, he looked at him confused and the man chuckled. "Don't recognize me, little brother?" 

Will shook his head.

"Kill Cipher, I also survived Bill's little destructive behavior." 

Will felt tears run down his face and couldn't stop them, "Why d-does he w-want to c-cause me s-so much p-pain?" he asked.

"He's broken, his heads been brain washed" Kill replied, coming over and sitting down on the bed, "Now, let me look at you, Oh Will, I'm so sorry I couldn't be there for you, little brother" Kill said, taking his head in his hands and staring into his eyes before pulling him into a hug, "You shouldn't have had to go through all that alone, if only I had known."

"It's f-fine" Will said, hugging him back "You're m-my brother too?" 

"Yup, older brother, I remember when you and Bill were born, I was super jealous because you guys got all the attention from Mom and Dad, but I learned to love you, I protected you, at least, I tried my best anyway. Something happened to Bill, he came home one day so mad, so angry, spouting nonsense about how society was broken, how he needed to liberate us, he hurt you and then tried to hurt me. Then he packed his things and left to destroy everything else, home was gone a week later." 

Kill rubbed his brother's back as he cried "But I'm here now Will, I promise to protect you." 

"R-Really?" 

"Really."

The door opened with a bang and Mabel came in, a bundle of excited sugary nerves, "Will! You have to get up- oh, who's this?" she asked.  

"He said he's my older brother, he survived the destruction of our home too" Will answered. 

"Hi, I'm Mabel! What's your name?" she asked, smiling at him warmly. 

"Kill." 

"Wow, that's awesome!! What a cool name to have!" Mabel said, "Are you here to protect Will or hurt him?" she asked, narrowing her eyes.

"Protect him, I tried to find him in the past, but someone blocked his energy signature, Bill's doing, I think" Kill answered.

"Well, Ford says Will has to get up, breakfast time! He needs to eat, he's still too skinny" she said. Will nodded "Yeah, I know, I'll be there soon" he said.

Mabel left, skipping out the room. Kill waited for five minutes for his brother to get up but the stubborn Will stayed in bed. 

"So are you going to get up?" Kill asked. 

"No, I don't want too" Will said, pulling the covers over himself. But Kill pulled them down, "Up! Now!" he said, pulling him out of bed by his ankle. "Naghhh! Let me go!" Will cried. Kill let him go and he fell to the floor with a thud, "There, you're up, now go eat something."