Chapter 7: Make Me Smile

Will woke up to his brother's warmth beside him and he rolled out of his grip with a yawn. He got dressed and went downstairs as his stomach growled. Ford smiled when he saw him "Morning, sleep well?" he asked, sipping his coffee.

"Yeah, much better, only one nightmare this time" Will said, helping himself to some cereal "Might try this today" he added, pouring the milk onto the colorful loops.

"So what are you planning to do today?"

"N-Not sure, maybe hang out with Kill, get to know him better?" 

Ford smiled. "Sounds good." 

"What about you?" Will asked, 

"I've got some work in the lab to do" Ford said, stirring his coffee. Will nodded and took a bite of his cereal "Sounds boring" he said with a mischievous smile.

Ford chuckled "You're sounding happier" 

"Yeah, I feel better too."

"MORNING!" Mabel shouted as she appeared.

Will faked a flinch "Ow, my ears are bleeding!" he groaned, rubbing them with his hands. Mabel laughed. "You joker!" she exclaimed, taking a bowl from the cupboard. Will chuckled softly and Mabel gasped, "Whoa! Was that a rare laugh from the demon sitting at the table?" she asked. 

Dipper came in with his hair stuck up at one side, "Morning" he mumbled, 

Mabel wrinkled her nose, "And the shows over folks, be sure to tune in next time, for we have a very special appearance from the boy who smells!"

Dipper glared. "I do not smell!" 

Will shrugged, "When was the last time you had a shower?" 

Dipper sighed. "I'll go have a shower after I eat." he said,

Mabel inched her chair away from her brother holding her nose.

Kill yawned and stretched out, the curtains to Will's room were already open and his brother was gone. He must have slept in. He went downstairs to find Will smiling and laughing as Mabel splashed a jug of Mabel juice over Dipper's head, "Mabel! I said I would shower!" the boy cried, gasping as the cold liquid soaked his clothes. 

"The power of Mabel Juice compels you!"

Dipper sighed "Great now I actually have to shower" he grumbled, walking out the room angrily.

Kill hugged his brother "Morning little bro!" 

"Morning Killian."

Mabel gasped "Killian!?" 

"Yeah, that's my full name Killian Phil Cipher. People either call me Kill or Phil, Wills the only one to ever call me Killian." he said sheepishly. 

Will grinned "Yay me!" 

Kill chuckled "Toast sounds real good right now" 

Will handed him a stack "They have blueberry jam too" 

"Yes, please!" 

"We need to stop Bill, we need to kill him before he kills us, I know that obvious, but I just wanted to say that" Kill said, 

"But you've seen him, he's gone mad! He's worse than he was in Weirdmegeddon!" Ford cried.

"If we don't stop him, no one will" 

Everyone looked down, it was true. 

"Soon, lets do it soon" Will said, Kill nodded "Yes, I'm not going to stand by and let him destroy another dimension!" 

Everyone agreed. 

Will sighed as he examined his body after his shower "I just wish I didn't have all these scars to remind me of my past, perhaps I could move on if they were gone, but it's pointless, one day maybe, one day I'll find a way to get rid of them all and maybe help others with scars too, make something good with my magic!" he smiled at himself in the mirror "Finally got some fat on me too!" He said poking his stomach "No ribs showing as badly as before, I feel so normal, although I probably should stop talking to myself" 

He dried himself off and put on the clean clothes they had given him and went back to his room smiling. 

"Will! Look what I found!" Kill said, coming into his room. Will looked up. "What?" 

"Blueberries!" Kill said showing him his find.

"Where did you find them!?" 

"Ford got them from the supermarket." 

Will laughed, "Give me some! I want!" he said, putting out his hands. Kill poured some into his hand "I haven't had these in years!" he said, shoving them into his mouth "So good!"

"Slow down Will, there's plenty more, we'll eat them every week if you want too" 

"Every week!?" Will looked at him and Kill nodded. Will grinned, his teeth stained blue as Kill munched on the fruit. He was finally acting more and more like himself, the happy, bubbly blue-haired child that Kill remembered so well, eating wild blueberries and smiling.