I'm yours

»»»»»»» Kil Mashiiro««««««

"you still dont get it!?!? its all your fault!!!

...Its your fault that I'm beaten up! it's your fault that I cant enjoy my life! Its your fault that I'm crying right now! Its all your fault because... you! have been born!!! I Wish I Never gave birth to you!!! It's all because of you!!!"

I froze when I heard those words.

Yes. I was frozen.

Frozen when the world I created in my mind crumpled and torn apart.

"I-I just...I-I'm sorry...

its all my fault..."

I said without even realizing.

And then I just ran...

I ran as I tried to stop my self from crying...

I ran...

...Realizing that no matter what I do, The light I've been reaching would never be reached... because it never existed at all... it has never been there in the first place... there's no hope.

I opened myself from reality. I realized that I'm already back in that Big fancy Lonely room of mine...

I never felt the warmth everybody was talking about when they're in their houses.

What do you call that again?

ahhh....

...Home

In this extremely large house with hundreds of maids, and with my father and mother... it... felt lonely as ever.

With the maids' facade...

And because of my father's torture...

That leads to my mother's pain...

And every time I hear her screams of pain.....

It only becomes worst.

Home... I really want that home....

I went to the phone on my bedside table and dialed a number that I rarely use....

"Good evening. This is Lu residence how can I help you?" it was one of the maid who answered the phone.

"Can I talk to... grandpa and grandma..." I said.

"Oh my gosh... young master... is that you?ok ok ok I'll call the master right now... they will be totally happy" I can hear a woman's old voice on the other side of the phone... maybe she's part of the old ones who's working for them for decades.... I only know that she's very happy when she heard my voice....

happy when the child of the lady they took care of until she's married called on the phone....

happy that you can even imagine the house in a riot because of extreme excitement, happy to receive their grandchild's first call...

Now I start to imagine what their reactions would be if I break that happiness

In less than a minute my grandfather was on the phone... he was totally happy... Now that i think about it would I ever feel that home when I lived their???

Nevermind... that would never happen anyway...

" Grandpa I'm letting my mother go... can you please help me and pick her up...."

After that all the happiness was gone...

now...

I can only hear silence...