Episode 7: Salsa Extravaganza

Chris: Last time on Total Drama OG's
(Recap of episode 5)
Find out what happens next on Total, Drama, Originals!
*cut to theme song*

*Scott, Dawn, and Mike are eating breakfast in the Spa Hotel.*

Mike: *licking his lips and eating pancakes* Man it's been so long since I've had food THIS good.

Scott: Yeah, but I don't think anything beats the farm back home. It's better than this stupid mansion. *looks sideways at Dawn*
You know it's definitely worth a visit...

Dawn: *scrunches her eyebrows looking at Scott* If that was meant to be some type of invitation, I politely decline. I would not like to go anywhere with anyone.
*Dawn stands up and walks away. Scott sighs and looks at his plate.*

Mike: *looks over at Scott and then chuckles in realization* Don't tell me.. you like her?

Scott: WhaT? No. Why would I like her? She hates me.

Mike: *laughing lightly* You're making it pretty obvious Scott.

Scott: Shut up! It's not like you're having a great time in the girl department either.

Mike: What? Zoey and I are fine.

Scott: Mhm, being on separate teams, and those harsh truth or dare questions? She's definitely questioning your relationship.

Mike: *stuttering* N-no she's not, I don't know what you're talking about.

Scott: *chuckles* You're in trouble man. *gets up and leaves*

*Mike looks at the camera and gulps*

*cut to confession cam with Mike*
Mike: Are Zoey and I really going downhill? This is crazy, just a few weeks ago we were great!
*cut back to scene*

*cut to cabins. Duncan, Courtney, Owen and Izzy are all chatting and laughing.*

Owen: Okay, okay Duncan. You've got to tell us who you like. We all know it's someone on the island. We're gonna find out someway or the other.

Courtney: Yeah and maybe for once you'll treat this girl right.

Duncan: *looking offended* Um excuse me, I treat girls right.

*There is a moment of silence. Then Owen, Izzy, and Courtney burst out laughing. Duncan fumes and crosses his arms. *

Izzy: *trying to speak between laughter* You...treat...girls...right? HAHAHAHAA

Courtney: *starting to laugh less* Okay Izzy calm down. Duncan wasn't that bad of a boyfriend, he was actually pretty great for a while.

Duncan: *smirking and looking up at Courtney* Really princess? Well then maybe we should hit it off again.

Courtney: *crossing her arms and turning her head away* As if.

*Owen and Izzy raise their eyebrows at each other*

*cut to confession cam with Owen*
Owen: I think I figured out who Duncan likes...
*cut back to scene*

Chris: *through megaphone* CAMPERS. ITS CHALLENGE DAY. REPORT TO THE MESS HALL. NOWWWW.

*Courtney, Duncan, Owen, and Izzy groan and run offscreen*

*scene cuts to mess hall. Teams are separated on to two different tables.*

Chris: Hey campers. How are we all feeling today?

*the campers reply with a series of groans and insults.*

Chris: *still smiling cheerfully* Doing great I see! Well this challenge is going to cheer you guys up even more! Welcome to the SALSA EXTRAVAGANZA!