Episode 13: Just Got Married

okay ngl guys, just a warning, im not very proud of this episode, but i hope you guys enjoy it :)

Chris: Last time on Total Drama OG's

(Recap of Episode 11)

Find out what happens next on Total, Drama, Originals!

*cut to theme song*

*cut to the docks. Gwen is sitting down in her bathing suit, her feet in the water. Trent comes walking towards the lake, and Gwen sees him.*

Gwen: Trent! Come, sit down, we should talk. *pats the spot next to her*

Trent: *frowns* No thank you, I'll pass.

Gwen: Oh, c'mon! How long are we gonna go without talking?

Trent: As long as I want Gwen! And you really shouldn't be complaining. You're lucky I'm able to stay in the same room as you.

*cut to confession cam with Trent*

Trent: I was so crushed when I found out what happened with Duncan and Gwen in the first episode. I mean really, I'd have expected Duncan doing this, but Gwen wanting him back! And then lying to my face about it like a minute later. That's messed up man.

*cut back to scene*

*cut to confession cam with Gwen*

Gwen: I know what I did was wrong. But before Trent and I started hanging out again, I was so insecure with the whole Courtney and Duncan thing. I could tell the entire time I was dating Duncan that he still had feelings for her.

*cut back to scene*

*cut to Duncan and Owen in the Spa Mansion. Duncan has his ear against a bedroom door.*

Owen: Duncan, what are you doing?

Duncan: Courtney and Heather have been in there all day. What the hell are they talking about?

Owen: *chuckles* Insecure much?

*Duncan glares at Owen*

Owen: Sorry.

*cut to Heather and Courtney in a bedroom. Heather is sprawled across the bed reading magazines and Courtney is brushing her hair.*

Courtney: So, have you and Alejandro talked about things...

Heather: *sighs* A little.

Courtney: Look, I know this topic is awkward because...well you know why it's awkward. But, you can talk to me! Believe me, I have no interest in Alejandro.

Heather: I know...

Courtney: Hey, I brought you to the Spa Mansion so we can have a girl's night and bond. So tell me about your problems before Chris interrupts us.

Chris: *over speakers* Too late Courtney. Campers meet on the stage in 10 minutes.

*cut to stage, all the campers are gathered. Chris and Chef are present, Chef is wearing a gown, and Chris is wearing a tux. There are 5 pairs of huge chairs set.*

Chris: Hey guys, excited to be in the Top Ten of TOTAL. DRAMA. ORIGINALS?!

Heather: Not really.

Chris: Not only are you guys the Top 10, I noticed that all of you are in relationships!

Trent: That's not true, Heather, Alejandro, Gwen, and I are all single!

Gwen: Single?! You said you were just taking space.

Trent: Gwen, I really don't think this is the time to talk about our personal problems.

Chris: Everyone shut up! Today we will be playing the...NEWLYWEDS GAME!