The World's Greatest. [Kanda Love Story]

Known for their demonic projects, the Millennium Earl has finally made someone. Yes, someone. It wasn't demonic or anything. It was just plain human that would serve the Noah Clan for centuries. Immortal. She would never die, unless she was struck in the heart or her head would be decipitated. All Noah's would respect her, even if she was just a little lowlife.

"Yua, I have a request of you." The Earl ushered. The short blond girl looked over, her pink violet eyes piercing slightly. She put down the tea on the dining table before walking towards the Earl, barefooted. "I want you to take a look at the Human World. You could learn a thing or two, and then you could also lead the Akuma that's about."

The little immortal stared blankly, "Do I still go like I am now?"

"Of course, you will always be in this charming form." The Earl chuckled, "But you have only one priority, really. You need to exterminate the Exorcists that are finishing off the Akuma's out there."  The Earl stopped being so light on her before she moved her violet eyes. 

They met with a series of screens. All of them were screens of people, rather like important people. "Are those the exorcists? They look pretty strong..." Yua commented. Each one looked unique, she wondered what their names were from the first glance. Especially the boy that sat had a Akuma pentacle on his forehead. He seemed... odd. "Is that...?"

"Yua. That is the main one. Allen Walker." The Earl gestured towards the pentacle boy. "Here's a file that Road made, it seems that there is some errors. It might be a difficulty since your eyes can't adjust to near-sighted things. And here." The Earl had put his hand into his coat pocket and took out a glowing object. It shined grin, it was like two gears around a golden cube, it was so small yet it seemed so special. "This is the Innocence. You should keep this." he suggested.

"Thank you, Millennium..." She took the Innocence cube. "I won't fail you at all."