Han Jisung

"Try it again! No...
It's always ended up
with me having
blood all over...."

We were in the plan and Jeongae was playing with her laptop. I was enjoying the view outside the window. We were going to Japan, without anybody knowing. It felt like when we left, nothing happened. We just left. Nothing important about that.

"Mommy! I want some Apple juice!" I heard a child voice, it sounded like a little boy.

"Ok...shh be softer..." His Mother voice was sweet and soft.

It reminded me of my Mother

I sniffed a little and smiled reminded of her presence. Although she isn't dead, I could just imagine her enjoying her life wherever she is right now.

"NO! NO APPLE JUICE FOR YOU!" His Father shouted in rage and I could hear the table being banged. Everybody's gaze was on him and the flight attendant had to calm him down.

That reminded me of father

He was just like him, crazy, impatient, short tempered and picky.
Why would anybody married such a man...
Why would god even make these type of men...

"Jisung ah.. Don't think so much about it now..." Jeongae sudden comfort startled me as she gave a warm smile and her hands her on mine. I blushed a little and nodded, turning my head the other way immediately before she notice. She let out a giggle before going back to her laptop.