Han Jisung

"Nobody understands me, you
keep asking how I feel, but I just
don't know how to phrase it..."

A few months has passed, none of us has been threatened by my parents or Felix. We stayed together, went everywhere together, scared to leave each other alone.

I developed feelings for Jeongae and I really wanted to tell her today... I planned to bring her to Tokyo tower, and there I would tell her how much I've actually loved her.

We were getting ready, I was on my phone texting my Friend Hyunjin I met in one of the Japanese shops when me and Jeongae were looking at some shoes. Although he only came to Japan to visit, he would come here often and we would meet up.

Hyunjin: Gud luck!

Me: Thanks!

I off my phone when I heard foot steps running in my direction. But when I lifted my head up, nobody was there, I turned my head left to right

"BOO!"

I jerked up as I skipped 2 steps back. Giggles from the girl that I'm going I confess, I playfully nudged her as I grabbed her wrist and dragged her to the bus stop.

Giggles and laughter filled the journey there. I felt relax and comfortable with her, it's like I can finally forget about who's coming after us.

My heart skipped a beat as she placed one of her earpiece into my ear as we shared the music.

OFF-ROAD by pentagon

<Its a really nice song>

We got down the bus and we were facing the Tokyo tower.I bit my inner cheeks we made our way into the tour. The view looks amazing, with the fluffy clouds and the city view.

I squeezed Jeongae's hand and made my body face hers. Her gaze changed to me as she kept showing her teeth while smiling.

"Jeongae, I got something really important to ask you..." I gulped down my saliva.

This is it!

"D-do you want to be my girlfriend?"
I stared into her eyes.

"Yes!" Her smile sweet as gummy as we hugged

Our phone chimed at the same time

I clicked open the text

Unknown number:

You think you can get away with that? Break up with her right now! You are going to marry Kiro, your stepmother Daughter, break up with her now! Or else something bad will happen. I'm watching your every move.
I'll always be there...

Fuck....

End

Welp that's it!!! If you guys want a sequel just tell me in the comment uwu

Please vote and follow me and read my other stories! would really appreciate

I apologise for any grammatical or spelling errors

Much love 💕

XOXO