Chapter 29. Beat her ass.

Brady POV)

Me and Luke got in the van. I looked over at him, "you ready for this?" He asked. I smirked, "fuck yeah." I said and Luke pressed on the gas pedal.

()()()()()()()

We pulled up to Madison's house. I glared. We got out of the car and went straight to the mansion door. It was wooden.

I nodded, "nice door." I said then kicked it down. "But it belongs to Madison." I said and walked over the door into the house.

Luke stood there shocked, "what?" I asked. He shook his head and chuckled. I smiled and we walked through the long corridor. There was stairs, I looked at Luke.

Before he could speak someone spoke up. "Look who showed up." I heard a girly voice say. We look up and at the top of the stairs stood Madison Beer. I glared at her.

"You were expecting us?" I asked. She laughed, "no. Only you. I didnt expect you to bring a hot boyfriend with."

I blushed a little cause her saying he was my boyfriend. I shook my head, "he is-" but it got cut off by Luke.

"What do you mean you expected her?" Luke asked. I looked over to him. He never said we weren't dating.. Oh gawd don't fall over Brady.

"Well it's Brady from what I've observed. Plus, I can't fight. I would trust me. But I can't." She said then undid her robe she was wearing to revel a very large stomach of her's. Carrying my Ex-Boyfriends baby.

"He is here Brady. I'm my bedroom." She said glaring at me. My eyes started watering. That boy was my first kiss..

"It's to bad I'm pregnant. I would have Stolen Luke also." She smirked. I couldn't help myself, I ran up those stairs as fast as I could to her. I was about to tackle her over when I got punched in the face. I fell to the floor, I looked up to see my Ex-Boyfriend. He was smiling.

The last thing I heard was Luke calling my name before I passed out.

Marlee POV)

I felt ears prick at my eyes. "Hell no." I said.

Cam looked down. "Then we have no more to discuss." He said and went into his room slamming the door. I broke. I fell to the floor on my knees crying.

Matt ran over to me. "Shhhh. You don't have to get an abortion. If Cam won't be there then this child will have uncles it's ok." Matt said to me, causing me to slightly giggle. I sighed and grabbed Matt's arm for support to get up.

I made my way over to the couch. Aly comes and sits by me. "I'm gonna be and aunt!" She said excitedly.

"I'm scared." I replied.

"Scared to have the baby?" She asked.

"No. Scared our child won't have a father." I replied back.

Aly shook her head. "He will. It's Cam. He is so caring and I know he Loves you. The way he looks at you, he lights up hen you enter the room. He is always happy wen your around. Everything will be ok." She said hugging me.

I hugged back. "I hope so." I said.

Luke POV)

I ran over to Brady. "What the hell did you do to her??" I yelled at her idiotic boyfriend.

"Knocked her out what chu think dude!?" He said trying to sound cool.

Why the fuck would Brady date this piece of shit? Not just that but he is like Madison's age. Ew.

I am fine for her though. Wait.. Smh. My feelings are confusing me. I ran vet to the jackass boyfriend tackling him over.

"No one touches Brady!!" I yelled and punched his face causing him to knock out.

Madison clapped, I looked back at her and glared. "So you do care for this bitch." She said kicking Brady. I ran up the stairs.

Madison stopped and looked at me, "stop. Don't come closer other wise I kick he down these steep stairs. And that damage. Hmmmm... Let me think. Maybe a sprain, or break something. A few cuts? Ah well who gives a shit right?" She said.

I stopped mid- stair case. "Just let me get her and we will leave." I said truthfully. I just want Brady in my arms. Safe.

She smirked, "never?" She asked.

"Never again." I said. She nodded and then kicked Brady down the stairs!

"You little bitch!" I yelled and ran to Brady trying to stop her from falling any further down the steep steps.

I got her and she had a few scratches on her arms and head. I looked up and Madison was no where to be found.

I looked down at Brady. I think she broke her wrist.. I sighed and walked over the door to the van. I buckled her I and looked at her.

She is so beautiful. I smiled and kissed her forehead. I turned on the car and started driving to the hospital.

〰➖〰➖〰➖〰➖〰➖〰

Hey guys!! So happy it can finally update! I've been so busy. Also new to let you know that I made an Instagram for this book! The user name is down below!

Instagram for book👇 Adore.CameronDallasFanFic

I'll post meh personal Instagram soon! I forgot it cause I've been on the Adore one.. Now I can't even log in! Like BRUH!! NOOOOO!!! Haha.

Be sure to follow! And I will be posting stuff like the outfits and many more things to come! :D

I need to get some rest cause I still have the flu crud :( blahhhhhh!!!

Wish me to feel better? Il update ASAP when I have the time. Bye guys I love y'all. Btw so many reads! Almost to a thousand!! I love you all so much😊😍

Message me!, comment!, favorite. I'll see y'all soon! Bye luvs ~Steffi Marie