Chapter One(1) First Day

Gina P.O.V

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEE-
I smacked my hand on top of my alarm clock, turning it off. [I juuusstt wwaannnnaaa ssslleeeepp] I thought while groaning. I rolled over trying to force myself out of bed, but I accidentally rolled out of bed and fell on the carpet floor.
[Ouch] I thought.

I got up and staggered to the bathroom. I did my business, took a nice warm shower, (but had to get out quickly before I fell asleep in the shower by accident) got out dried my body and hair then brushed my teeth. Wrapped my towel around my waist, walked into my room while last night pajamas. Changed, grabbed my backpack, and headed downstairs.

I could smell the delicious scent of bacon, eggs, sausage, and pancakes while I walked through the doorway of the kitchen.
"Good morning my baby boy! Did you sleep well? " My mother asked in her original happy tone.
I held a thumbs up for her.
"Are you ready for your first day at your new school? " My father asked while he passed me a plate with the wonderful foods my mother cooked this morning.

[New school] I thought sadly remembering my friends back at my old school: Sunburg High.
"I know honey that you miss your old school and friends and your girlfriend Daphne." My mother said in a rather soft soothing tone.
"Hopefully you got their numbers before we had moved. " My father added.

I took a piece of paper wrote a LONG paragraph (My hands were hurting so bad. (ಥ ͜ʖಥ) ) Then passed it to my parents to read.
"Yes I did. But Daphne isn't my girlfriend anymore now. Before we moved I decided to talk to her in person. I told her that we should break up in a nice way. She understood and told me that maybe I could find someone a little better from where we where moving to. But we are now friends so everything's a-ok!" I smiled when they looked up at me.
"That's great dear." My mom said happily.
"Agreed. But you might want to hurry up before we're late to your school so less chit-chat and more stuffing that mouth of yours!" My father said while making a chipmunk face.
I may have laughed and no sound came out but some of the food surely was trying to escape my mouth!
I finished quickly and headed out the door with my dad.

"Have a good day! Please don't get in trouble. I love you!" My mom hollered. I waved back, sending an air kiss ( ˘ ³˘)♥ with my hand. Then my mother did the same thing back, smiling.

My dad drove me to my new school: Phoenix High.
We parked in the near the front of the school. I could already see crowds of kids leaving their buses heading inside the big red building. Soon my dad and I were in the crowd too, which flowed like a river.
We had to move to the side so we could let the kids pass or else we've would've got dragged along with the crowd. We stayed on the side and walked to the front office that had a big sign on it in bold black print saying: MAIN OFFICE

We stumbled in and stood at the front desk waiting for that 'Hello, how can I help you?' stuff. When she finally asked that common specific question my father replied "Well yes, my son is a transfer student and we called the principle a few weeks back saying that we'd like him to be escorted or shown around the area."
"Ok let me get the principal for you." She said while walking through a big brown door leading to the back.

After a good minute she came back with a tall man wearing a nice black suit with a Spongebob tie.
When I realized that about the tie I silently giggled to myself, but I knew I wasn't the only one because I could hear my fathers own laughter escaping his mouth making him cover it with his hand.

"Oh! So you must be Gina Hibiscus and this must be your father!" He said with a smile on his face while he shaked my hand and my dad's.
"Oops! I'm sorry for being so rude I almost forgot to introduce myself! My name's James Butterscotch and I'm the Principal of this here school but you can call me Mr.Butterscotch." He Said.
I smacked my forehead so fast trying not to show the principal the smile inching its way across my face. It really stings, I think I left a mark...... (ಥ ͜ʖಥ)

But right then and there my father was soon hunched over while laughing. I covered up my face with both my palms trying to control my breathing. I could feel my face and especially my ears turning burning red.
"Yes, yes I've heard it all 'Mr. Butt',
'Mr. Bootyscotch', and a bunch more to be in fact! But it's time to settle down now, the clocks ticking and your escort has been oh so patient waiting for your arrival so let's not waste too much time here. Your escort is just waiting out side that door,
Gina and here's your schedule. " He said while pointing to another brown door but it was across from the lady in the desk this time and he handed me my schedule.
Before I could even take a step my fathers big hand was on my left shoulder.

"Be good Gene and don't get in trouble because I do not want to come all the way over here trying to stop the teachers from paddling you! Got it?"
I nodded.
He patted my shoulder and went back through the same door we took to get in.
I walked to the door Mr. Butterscotch pointed to and waved our goodbyes. Right when I closed the door behind me a black haired female with pale skin jumped out of no where leaving me with a startled look on my face.
"Hi! My names Daisy! Your the new student here, right?,"
Before I could nod in response she continued.

"Your name is Gina right? Do you want me to call you Gina or Gene? I should call you Gene since it's more of a preferable boy name and it will keep you from getting bullied. You should watch out for bullies here! We've got a whole category of bullies from 'Less Aggressive' to 'Will-beat-your-butt-if-you-even-look-at-them' bullies! Even worse gangsters!"

I gulped at that. [Gangsters?! What in the name of Irean are gangsters doing in a school??? ]
"Gangsters are on the top of the bully list so don't get in their way! EVER!!" She added.

I nodded while a shiver went down my spine.
"Well come on! I need to show you around before we skip nearly three periods!!"

After that she grabbed me by the arm and what seemed like she clearly DRAGGED my butt trying to show me around the school.

We stopped a couple of times having to turn around and going the long way trying to avoid those 'bullies' she was complaining about before. We had to turn around nearly fifty times! So you can clearly understand that there were bullies EVERYWHERE!!

"Ok the last stop is the Science lab!" She said still holding my arm. She's been holding it so long and so tightly, I feel like I have a bruise.

She immediately started fast walking, letting me know that she's relieved that it was almost over. It almost offended me but I'm also relieved to be out of her grasp soon. My legs hurt from walking a lot and my arm is going numb.

We turn a sharp corner but we bump into what I think was a wall. But when I looked up it was a tall male with black hair, gray eyes, black and red horns, and a red scaly tail. We had locked eyes for what seemed like forever until Daisy suddenly started saying in a shaky tone "I-I'M SO S-SORRY! WE D-DIDN'T MEAN TO-"
"Do you ever shut up?! " The tall male snapped.

I started to examine the tall male a little more closely. He had tattoos all over his arms and was very built. There were four other male's at his side but were a tad shorter than him. But what really caught my eye was that they were all wearing the same design on their vests. It had a title: SHADOW DRAGONS and art: dark red dragon with bright red eyes.

Then and there I had realized the reason. Daisy's terrified look, the tattoos, the same designed vests. We took a wrong turn, at the wrong time, wrong moment.  We had ran into a crew of gangsters and the tall male I was looking at before was their leader.

➷➹➷➹➷➹➷➹➷➹➷➹➷➹➷➹➷➹           

➷➹➷➹➷➹➷➹➷➹➷➹➷➹➷➹➷➹