part-1

20th April, 2026

Ecche and PRISHA have come to a place. They got down from the car and entered into the venue. PRISHA has wore a red-pitch saari and Ecche has wore a full sleeve floral gown. Both of them are looking beautiful. It's prisha's boss Mr.Zain's wedding ceremony. They went to the party with a bouquet and some gifts. "Congratulations sir,congratulations mam" PRISHA told." Thank you. Thank you "." Sir she is my friend , Ecche. " “hello sir, hello mam" she said plastering a wide smile. “By the way PRISHA both of you are looking very gorgeous”. “thank you sir"
“enjoy the party.”
“sure sir.”PRISHA introduced Ecche with her colleagues. But Ecche were a little apprehensive.
“why you have brought me here? Look I don't even know anybody. You could've come alone also!” Ecche told.
“ remember what aunty has said to me?”
“what?” she asked blankly.
“To find a perfect groom for you. And that's why I've brought you here.” PRISHA chuckled
“ are you serious?”
“yeah! Look! ..there...opposite of Ratna.. dekha.. he is Rahul. He is so handsome, a good boy, kind hearted. Accha laga?” PRISHA told it . Ecche turn around and see PRISHA was running!
“ agar itna hi accha hai Tera Rahul toh tu hi  usse shaadi kar le. Mujhe kiyo bol rahi hai.” Ecche snapped.  She again turned around and saw Rahul was laughing at this. She bit her lower lip.
After sometime PRISHA came to the stage. At first she thanked everybody to come in this partyand then announced something. After hearing that Ecche s mouth left open and her eyes became wide
.
.
.
If you like it then don't forget to vote!
#spreadlove.