VACATION

“Which kinda friends you are? You want to spoil your friends vacation! How selfish you are!” Darshan said.
“No, I'm not selfish. We will go somewhere! But not with you” Ecche replied.
Darshan went closer to her  and leaned to her face “why? Why not with me?”
“No we won't go with you!”
“why? Why not with me? Bcoz I have not given you ice cream? Just because I've dragged you from the ice cream parlour? Just because of This?”
“just? Is it a little thing to you? 1st of all you haven't given me ice cream! 2nd the way you dragged me from there! Everybody was looking at me! Have you seen them ..... their looks...”
“What can I do then? I was asking to you for so long! And you're one... chodd ne ka man hi nahi lete ho... you've told me that you'll eat ice cream and I've give it..but you were...”
“so what ? 2 cup khaya tha ek aur hi to khati.....”
“don't you know how much it is dangerous FOR you? Nakal karke pass kiya tha kya?Khud ka agar nahi pata toh phir dusro ka Kya treatment karoge tum?”
“from yesterday you're fighting with me for your love... ice cream.. I haven't said anything but now you're crossing your limit. Now come fast or This time I'll surely drag you.” Darshan added.
“What the heck? You guys are fighting for ice cream? Like seriously? I'm not going to stay with you , VBS.” PRISHA said .
“you're my NND.  You should take my side na?” Ecche told being a lil cute.
“I’ve taken your side for so long. If I knew it then I would've never take your side. Now wanna go with us or live in this house alone?”
“Ok. I'll go.”
They went to the “JUHU BEACH”
They got down from. “Kritz, go and book 4 rooms. Main parking complete karke aati ho.”
Kritz nodded in a Yes. “And one more thing. Jis room se bhi beach dikha jayega wo room..”
“Tere nam se book karunga!”  Kritesh cut him in the middle.
“No. Let me finish first. Wo room miss Ice cream ke liye book karna.”
“Remember something? Last trip  pe tune to mujhe wo room nahi Diya tha! Whole group fought with you but you never give up! Priority got changed..” Kritesh mocked him. After parking the car they went inside and went to their respective room.
.
“Omg VBS! Your room is damn good ! You can see the beach from here.” PRISHA exclaimed.
“if you want then we can share the same room , NND.”
“No, no . I'm happy with mine.”
Darshan's room was next to Ecche and Prisha's room was next to Kritesh. They took some rest and went to the beach. They walked there in the sand for sometimes. They talked. They laughed. They fought. But they came in the room with a heart full of joy. They finished their dinner. After sometime Darshan and kritesh came to Ecche's room. Both girls were their.
“We're going out. Wanna come?”Darshan asked
“I'll come.” Pri told.
“I won't. I'm totally exhausted.” Ecche claimed.
“Ok. You take rest. We're going then.” Kritesh told. They left and Ecche closed the door.
.
.
“hey guys let's  go and have some hard drink.” Kritz offered.
“No, don't go.”
“why?” Darshan asked
“if she got to know  she'll definitely kill us!”
“chill Yaar! She might be sleeping now.”  Darshan told.
“No, I won't go and you guys are not going also.”
“Then why we've came here?”
“Nothing will be happen. She is already exhausted. And I'm sure she might be sleeping now. After drinking we'll go to our room. That's it.” Kritz explained.  They went to the bar.
“ Hey pri. Can you defeat  me?”Darshan asked
“not a big deal.” Pri smirked
“So let's the battle begin?”
“Ok. Let's start.” Pri told.  They started. After sometime Kritesh stopped.but they were not showing any sign to stop.