Tattoo Convention Update

Went today with my friends, got my first professional tattoo!
One of my friends did got her first tattoo at all. The other one had 2 already, she also got one.

We know got friendship tattoos! We know each other for quite a while and never really fight, they are my girls!

You'll never guess what we got!
Dinosaurs! \(*-*)/ I'm actually in love!

Mine is the Brachiosaurus! (Because I'm the smallest of us, you get it? :D) I really really love all of them c: and if our friendship doesn't last, we'll just add a volcano :D (we make a lot of jokes like that)

(Because I'm the smallest of us, you get it? :D)
I really really love all of them c: and if our friendship doesn't last, we'll just add a volcano :D (we make a lot of jokes like that)

That was really spontaneous and I'm still a little overwhelmed xD

We also dropped of my one friend at home and about 10 minutes later, we got pulled over by the police, for the first time! I made a joke about how our criminal-aura is growing, because we just got dinosaur tattoos, and my friend, who was driving, laughed her ass off, cause she was really nervous.
They asked if we took any drugs, or drank alcohol. My jokes are really horrible and I have bad timing, because I told them "well have a sniff of my 'water'bottle and you'll know yourself"...he did...wasn't too happy that he just sniffed water. xD
I'm so sorry for my friend who was nearly panicking stending next to the other cop, but it was too funny.
I actually got the cops phone number. How did I do that!? xD

Sorry that it wasn't about slipknot, but I had to tell someone! :D