That's Not Gonna Be To Happy

I'm sorry...it's gonna be sad.

So...First of all...I'm feeling really heartbroken and sorry for the Crahan family, losing people so close just hurts horribly.
I can't imagine what it would feel like to lose my brother, I'd probably do a lot of stupid shit and play strong for my Mom and Stepdad.
But it got me thinking

I'm turning 21 in just 2 months, I have a history of substance abuse and heavy drinking.
My doctor was surprised I'm still alive, I have heart problems and high blood pressure (both diagnosed when I was 16) and the drugs fucked my heart even more.
I also started smoking when I was 14, but I stopped 14 days ago, and I'm not gonna start that shit again.

It could be over so damn fast...if I continue the way of drugs and shit I'm gonna be dead next year.
But the drugs helped, and it's gonna be hard to stop them completely.
Well, I don't take drugs on a regular basis, I take them on party's or when I get together with some friends.
On Partys it used to be a lot of cocain, but lately mostly LSD or ecstasy, well smoking weed with my friends too.

I'm gonna cut that shit out of my life now, I don't want anyone to get hurt because of me, I'm here for helping them heal, not for breaking them down.