A Dragon Sized Adventure Pt1

It was a normal day, I was working a bit on my car the Blazing Racer and the Triple Accelerator.

"I'm gonna need the ion drive" I said to Helena as I was under my car and held my hand out. "Hm maybe you should use the dual force drive pistons from Looma's Home world Khoros. It would make your engine faster with out the added weight of the Ion drive and it would work well with the engine block you got from there as well" she suggested.

Looking at the engine I saw she was right. "Good eye" I said as we installed the parts she suggested. "I'm impressed you learned so much about my aliens their tech and other stuff in only three days since I saved ya from the forever knights. "Well when you have three heads like us we can remember anything!" Hellen said as she took control of their human body. "Yea makes sense" I said wiping some grease off my face.

"I think that's enough work for today" I added as I began to pack up. "Yea. We should have the flight mode and deep sea modes ready soon." Heather said as she took control.

"Can't wait" I said as I finished putting away all of the tools. After I was done I saw Helena was back in control and we headed to the main area of my house.

"This book is cool!" I heard Vera say as she and Kanna were on the couch reading a book Louise gave them. "Ohh! This dragon looks like Miss Tohru!" Kanna said pointing at a drawing of a green dragon with horns similar to Tohru.

"It kinda does" Helena said looking at the picture. "Weird. Why would a dragon in a book from Louise's world look like Tohru's dragon form?" I asked.

"Maybe its just a coincidence?" Saito asked as he looked at the book. "I doubt it. Long ago before we met Saito I've heard of opposing dragon factions in a faraway nation" Derf explained from his scabbard on Saito's back.

"Well there's only one way to find out Tohru come with me" I requested from my aunts dragon maid. "Uh ok?" She said a bit confused.

I then took Tohru to the basement and then into a room we use for training. My aunt, Kanna, Saito and Louise followed us as well.

"Ok Tohru do the thingy!" I said causing confusion to everyone. "Turn into a dragon" I then explained. "Are you sure? My dragon form is pretty big" Tohru asked hesitantly.

I have her a nod as Saito explained "Athius becomes Bahamut in here a lot so don't worry you'll fit"

"Ok then" Tohru said as she transformed.

Tohru's dragon form appears as a big green European dragon with black wings and a light green underbelly.

"Ok now the drawing from the book" I said as I looked at the image Kanna said looked like Tohru

The dragon in the drawing was green as well with a lighter green underbelly, black wings and similar horns.