☻ 3: Jealous..

Hana POV

I stared at the ceiling. Totally bored because I can't fall asleep probably because of Chanyeol's snoring or something like that.. "Aish.." I mumbled as he snored louder ~_~

"Yah! Be quiet Chanyeol-ah!" I yelled all my might. I'm glad his parents are on a buisness trip :3 Okay that sounds wrong sorry :/ "Shshshsh~ Hana~" He mumbled in a sleepy tone.

"Aigoo~ tsk..." I mumbled and went back to where Eunji was. "Ahh.. Eonni~ what now?" She asked tiredly and got up. "Chany-" "Oh~.. Just sleep here for the moment then.." She said and patted onto the other bed that looked so soft.

[I don't know how to explain that so... LOL huehue]

|| Fast Foward ||

Chanyeol POV

I woke up, my hand against the edge of my desk, my feet sticking out, and you know... I looked at the clock, and I was late for school!

Of course I skipped taking a shower, I was 30 min. late! Aish! Alarm Clock!!!

Hana popped up as I ate my bread, almost making me choke. "C'mon chop chop chop!" She said doing hand gestures.. I felt like laughing but she was just too cute~!

I quickly got my sweater and left, munching on the bread. "Aish, this is why you shouldn't have slept late pabo!" She scolded. I'm gonna get some more scolds at school...

= School =
[Pretend that Chanyeol goes to A Cube xD]

I had been in a hurry that I had bumped into a girl, a bit short girl. Her features were pretty though, black short curly hair, a pretty face with glasse- I just didn't see her face really well.

"M-mianhae!" The girl said running away. "Ooh! I know that girl, she's Carisma, she's a bit shy and all, but she's round up awesome and amazingly good with jokes! I think she's dating Luhan secretly, thats what I heard from rumors though.." Hana explained or a bit more described..

"I don't remember her....." I said and then walked to class. Hana looked at the seat she used to sit in, next to me, but it was already occupied by a new girl, different features.. I'm meeting a lot of girls today..

The new girl introduced herself though. "Annyeonghaseyo~ I'm Akasuki. Nice to meet you~!" She said. I can guess she's Japanese.. by her name, her features.. (Akasuki in multi-media. Her portrayer is Moon Chae-won.)

Hana had her arms crossed as I looked at her. "I'm supposed to be there!" She pouted and stomped her feet. "Too bad, your an angel already." I whispered.

She frowned and then sat on an empty desk near the corner. I slumped in my chair as Mrs. Hwa said some announcements before teaching us.

---

Class was over but Akasuki, Hana, and me were in the class. "Chanyeol-ah~ Lets-" Hana was cut off by Akasuki. "Chanyeol!! You wanna go to lunch with me??"

I nodded in reply and Hana had an annoyed face.

Hana POV

That girl is getting on my nerves!! I just want to- Argh..

Nevermind.. Lets just face the fact. I'm Jealous.. I feel as if I have no chance with Chanyeol. Yes.. I do like him.. too.

--

:O Did yous guys like it? Tell me what you think about it... Hana likes Chanyeol?? 

--

I'm very sorry for the long wait! I've had writers block and I have to handle 3 accounts. So please bare with me :3

I'm actually sick with a fever while writing this..

I had a fever of 101.6, I think... It scared me but I'm happy because tomorrow I'm going to my doctor and no school for me :D

But I have a lot of things to do because at school, on Monday, we have a new topic on grammar, pre-spelling test, homework, and yeah.. I know because my teacher said, if you miss a day of school (depending on what day or the events) you'll do a lot of stuff, and I'm actually glad because I'm away from my mean and annoying seatmate since 4th grade. His words hurt me because he really says a bunch of mean things... and really when I cried he became nicer.. 

I found out that, my teachers put me next to him because they want him to learn. He always plays with lead pencils, so his parents told our teacher to tell Ben he can't use lead pencils. He likes lead pencils, that whenever I have mine,  he'll ask, "Oh you wanna trade? Mine has lots of lead." One time, I had got a new lead pencil, and then after recess, I checked my desk, and noticed it was gone. I'm not sure if it was him though.

He made me mad once, he called me a slut and a lesbian. Theres more words he had called me. I told my mom and talked about it.

He threatened me before, that he said he made one of the girls in class pregnant and he said If I tell anyone, he'll kill me. I told my mom secretly. But seriously we're in 5th grade, and you made her pregnant? 

On Monday, we always read the story we have the whole week, and like, he makes me read the whole thing. But since I'm gone and sick, he'll have to read with someone else. Yess! But I feel bad for the people who will read with him, from the fact that he might make them read the whole story.. He starts reading only when the teacher passes by and then stops when you know..

---

Have you guys heard GOT7's Stop Stop It?? OMG I feel like freaking out!! Hajima Haji Haji Haji Hajima~ 

Has anyone got someone into kpop? xD

I only got my best friend, Rachell.. LOL

She likes Kai and D.O... She just doesn't like people who ship Kai and Krystal.

I only ship ChanBaek/BaekYeol just not ChanDara... not anymore >[]<

I ship EXO PINK though! Like ChanJi and BaekMi. But I kinda ship ChanMi even if no one ships them *cool face*

--

Again sorry for not updating! I will try updating more on here! 

Byee~ See you next chapter~!!

Dedicated to my best friend, Rachell aka @weirdo_rachell (the one who likes Kai and D.O)