Making more friends (chapter 6)

YOU HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO STAB ME!! GO AHEAD! START RUNNING AT ME WITH PITCH FORKS

IMPORTANT:

NO SONG FOR THIS CHAPTER CAUSE IM A FUCKING BITCH LIKE THAT BUT IF YOU LIKE THIS STORY GO VOTE FOR ME ON JanoskiansWattyAward CAUSE I WANNA WIN CAUSE I CAN!!

__________________________________________________

31ST OCTOBER 2003 FRIDAY

Just another five minutes : )

I smiled at the little note Beau had passed to me. We’ve been sending each other notes all day, Their stupid pointless notes but they are the funniest things ever.

It sucks not being able to sit next to each other but the teacher was smart for moving us, she wouldn’t want another incident. Long story short we threw some tennis balls and broke a window.

I couldn’t wait to get out of here. We were going to go trick or treating. We still haven’t decided what we are wearing, we will probably improvise.

I began reading the all the things we have been saying since lunch. It was easy to tell which was my writing because I wrote on a slant.

Is She ever going to shut up?

I don’t know! I even can’t remember what we’re learning :S

don’t feel bad, neither can I

Can’t wait for tonight, will be so fun : )

Same! Is james and tyla coming?

No, only you, me and the twins, With our mums of course

Why isn’t tyla and james coming?

Tyla’s mum won’t let him and James is going to a party, he won’t tell me who’s

That sucks!

I saw that the class was beginning to pack up so I decided to as well. I felt a tap on my shoulder and it was Beau. He smiled evilly and began counting.

“5, 4, 3, 2, 1....”

DING DING! (school bell)

“I hate how you do that!” I said hitting him on the arm and rolling my eyes. We pretty much ran out of the classroom to the car park where my mum was already waiting for us.

“Race you there? Winner gets to pick the losers outfit?” Beau suggested evilly as we walked slowly out of the gate. I grinned widely and nodded. We didn’t even count, we just started running, and of course I won.

“HaHa! Loser, loser, Beau is a loser!” I sing songed while pointing at him and scrunching up my nose. He rolled his eyes and pushed my hand away from him.

When we got home we both rushed into mine and Beau’s room. Ever since his family moved in with us Beau and I have shared a room, Gina took one of the spare rooms and the twins both occupied the smallest guest room.

Beau stopped outside the door frame and watched me rush to the dress up chest. This was where we kept all our dress up clothes and the clothes that our mums wouldn’t let us wear out. I opened it and pulled out every bit of clothing that was in there. Oh was Beau going to regret this bet. I pulled out a pink tutu and a tiara and smiled evilly.

“OH MY GOD, I hate you!” Beau complained stepping into the room coming closer to me. I turned around looking at the sea of outfits that lay across the ground. So many choices and possibilities but so little time.