Seven

Aaron's pov

Since me and Marea both had something in common, musical theatre. I decided to take her to go see 'kinky boots' since Charlie is a role I'd love to play.

we walk into the theatre and when I look at her and see the way she looks at everything like it's home is so warming. I can't help to smile at her.

behind me I suddenly hear "omg i-its Aaron" and then Marea giggles. I turn around to see two teenage girls practically crying. One with blonde hair and another with brown. "hey, girls how are you?" I smile. "well I'm amazing now" the once with brown hair says she has a Scottish accent. "are you guys from Scotland?" I ask eager from hearing there accents. "Yes" they both reply with smiles. "I was there last year, I came to Carnoustie and St Andrews for golf" I say smiling. "I know! We live like ten minutes away from Carnoustie and 20 minutes from St. Andrews" the blonde one smiles. "please don't mind me asking, is this Abbie? She's stunning" the brown haired one asks and to that I see Marea's face drop a little. "No, uh actually that whole Abbie thing isn't true. I don't know where that came from" I reply trying to clear the hair. "So what's you're guys' names" I ask them. "I'm Hannah" the brown haired one says. Just like Marea's friend I think. "And I'm Cara" the one with blonde hair replies. "Well it was nice meeting you girls, do you guys want a picture"I say thinking I've spent to much time with them when me and Marea are on a date night. "Yes if that's okay" Cara now says holding her phone up. We take a few pictures and I hug them both. "Goodbye! Have a safe flight home!" I smile "goodbye Aaron, and goodbye Aarons friend" The both day excitedly.

"they seemed nice" Marea said while we are walking away. "Do you get people coming up to you often?" She continues. "Sometimes" I shrug "but that's what happens in this business. You never know who you are going to meet" I smile at her. As we walk to our seats.

After the show
Marea's pov

the show was amazing. I'm so glad Aaron took me here, he is so beautiful. To be honest I wasn't paying attention to the show that much. I kept looking at Aaron so I didn't see much but the bits I saw and heard were good. I still can't believe I'm so lucky to be with a man like him. I can't help but feel grateful.

me and Aaron walk out of the theatre and into the busy street, it wasn't too cold and it wasn't too warm. Just perfect. We start walking down the street I don't know where we are going, I don't think Aaron does either but it just feels right, as we are walking he takes my hand into his. I can't help but smile at the sight of my hand in his.

"So, where do you want to go" Aaron asked looking at me with his smile. "Anywhere, I don't mind" she smiles back. "Well we can go to a bar?" Aaron asks raising his eyebrows.
"YES" I reply, suddenly excited for the night ahead of me. "What bar do you want to go to?" Aaron asks as we keep walking down the long street. "I don't mind. Some sort of karaoke bar?" I ask in the mood for a sing song. I immediately smile to myself when I think of the memories from the east time me and Aaron sang together. "I know just the place" Aaron says as we start to walk down a different road, still holding hands of course. "Marea, I want you to know that I tweeted that the Abbie rumours are fake, this morning" he says as he looks at me. "I don't usually give in to the drama and reply but the way it made you feel I couldn't stand by and let it happen" he says looking down at his feet. "Thank you Aaron. But you really didn't need to do that" I say smiling at him. "If you ever feel uncomfortable or you don't like what my job makes people think about me, you can always talk to me and we will come to an agreement or an understanding.. okay?" He says looking up at me again. "Yes Aaron I understand, thank you for being understanding that I'm new to this" I say looking up at him. "It's what I'm here to do" he smiles back.

We continue walking for about fifteen minutes, hand in hand, not really speaking much just enjoying each other's company when I get phone call from my agent, "one sec" I say to Aaron as I answer my phone. "Hey Maggie" I smile into the phone. "Hi! Marea great news!" She says into the phone with an excited voice. "What?" I ask confused. "You have been casted as Mimi in the rent revival! Congratulations!" She says as a big smile grows on my face. "Oh Maggie that is great news!" I say into the phone trying to sound professional when I am dying inside I am going to be on broadway! "The parts that have been casted so far is.. " Jonathan Groff as Mark" JONATHAN FUCKING GROFF "Jeremy Jordan as Roger. Hannah Shepherd as Joanne." Oh that is so great! Hannah got a part in the show! " and Annaleigh Ashford as Maureen!" I am going to be playing along side Annaleigh Ashford! I think I might faint. "Thank you so much Maggie!" I say into the phone. "No problem babe! I'll email you the info!" She replies. "Okay, bye now" I say as I end the phone with the biggest smile on my face. "What?" Aaron says looking at me eagerly. "Guess who is playing Mimi in the rent revival" I say grinning at him. "No way!" He says putting his hands on my waist. "Uh huh" I smile back as he picks me up and spins me around as we both laugh he puts we down and places his lips on mine. "I'm so proud of you Marea!" He says still with his hands on my hips. As we kiss one last time.