𝘼𝘾𝙏 𝙊𝙉𝙀

𝘴𝘺𝘯𝘰𝘱𝘴𝘪𝘴

Her first mistake ━ accepting a second chance at life, without asking for the fine print. A second chance at life, should always be taken. Especially if one still has things left to do. That's why she took her second chance, almost instantly.

Her second mistake ━ trying to fix history, because she wants to live. Since fate has deemed her to be Lady of Casterly Rock, she believes she could rewrite history itself. Changing her fate was the way to go.

Her third mistake ━ believing history is easily fixable. For every single change that's made, a butterfly flaps their wings. Changing history doesn't come without consequences. Things may seem to be going her way, but what goes up, must always come down ━ the higher you are, the further you fall.

Joanna Lannister may have escaped death before, but there are far more worse things than death.

𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘴 ━ 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘰𝘰𝘯

𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘳

✦ we do not own a song of ice and fire and game of thrones, all rights for it goes to grrm and hbo!

✦ pictures don't belong to us unless stated otherwise, all rights for those belong to their rightful owners. but we did make any edits, unless stated otherwise.

history is set in an alternative universe. meaning it will diverge from canon as time goes on.

history is set before the events of game of thrones.

✦ any original characters, along with the plot of history belong to us.

✦ layout by @-daisyflower