Chapter 4 "square up Kaccan!

~Bakugou's POV~
He was sitting on a bench....in sweats, a shirt, with a backwards cap, and a gym type bag.

*thats strange.....we have a gym here on campus so why would he go to one out of town...?"
We just stared at each other for what seemed like a eternity....than he got up and waved bye, mumbling under his breath
"Cya..."
And than that gym bag reminded me of something!.....
*I WAS LATE TO THAT DAMN DANCE CLASS"
I slightly waved bye than bolted into the elevator! I ran to my dorm room and changed, as I was packing my UA dance gym bag.....I realized....deku had that same bag....
But really there was no time to think about I was late to my first day of normal dance classes!
I ran out the elevator, Kirishima tried to say hi but all I could say was
"Hi, hey! Bye!"
And ran out.

The UA dance Academy was only a block down from the dorms, I got there pretty quick though 

My mom signed me up for private classes, but because that old hag...wanted to "save money" she put me in regular classes.
I have been doing hip hop dance and a little bit of free style for around 7 months now and it's going good I guess.....it takes my mind off thing...so that's a plus.

I arrived as people where walking in to the building, I stepped in and it was huge, doors everywhere leading to so many dance rooms and lockers
Here you we're sorted by school, I was a little confused walking in the UA high one because no one seemed to be in there. I walked around they said I could pick any lockers that where empty, but I walked around to the last row of lockers and saw a bag there. These locker rooms where sorted by gender.
There was only one bag, the same cap deku away wearing and a water bottle that read
"Plus ultra"
I heard someone come out of the bathroom. It caught me off guard and I froze, there came deku walking out with his shirt over his shoulders and a hoodie tied over his sweat pants.
He looked up at me and made a little squeaky sounds, his face pale with a tint of red. Just like he always looked around me.......

*strange....*
I said nothing but my face said it all.....

-Deku's POV-
I walked in to see Kacchan!? Of all people that had to be here it was Kacchan!
I still had so many questions to ask him....like did he mean that kiss....or was it just cause he was drunk.....when he called me cute....did he mean it?......and if I'm certain I'm gay.....is he gay as well.....

*OF COURSE HE'S GAY! HE KISSED YOU!*
My face along with his, turning bright red on the spot......I asked him

"O-oh Kacchan! Y-you...do dance now!?.....uh...n-nice to see you....here"
He stared at me than walked over to a locker not to far away from mine, he took out the stuff from his bag. I pulled my shirt over my head and put on my cap. I quickly glanced at Kacchan, he was changing shirts and my check felt as hot as a oven!.....
He grabbed his water than started to head out. I wanted to ask him all the questions that spung in my head, but it was to embarrassing.....so I headed to the door shortly after.

-Bakugou's POV-

*The nerd....had to be so....so!....damn cute! All the fucking time!*

I headed out to the dance group, from the looks of it there where about 7-8 of us counting me or not. Deku walked past me along with two other girls he was talking to, we glanced at each other staying the same shade of red from before. Our dance instructor pulled me aside and asked if I wanted help learning the dance, but I already knew it....in private lessons you learn the dance plus more.

I shook my head no, she said
"Alright! Don't slack off!"

The music stared playing and the beat dropped...
I was dancing fine, everyone seemed kinda surprised.....then something strange happened.
It's what I thought was the end of the song I stood there like everyone else, but the beat picked up......and 3 people came walking by....
It was some ginger haired twins and