Love is everything

You come home and watch TV and text your girlfriend saying your home. Bendy replies and says. "Maby I can come over and some time together". You replied With Yes. Time goes by and Bendy is there you open the door and let her in. "Well this is a nice house you have.". Bendy puts her hands on your shoulders. "So I figured we should have some fun and by fun I mean we should fuck". You take to a secret room were there was a rope and a wip. "Oh my your to some kinky stuff, I like it". You get the rope and tie her hands up to the ceiling and strip her. Bendy licks her lips and blush and can't wait for what you're going to do to her. You get the wip and wiped her. Bendy moans and bites her bottom lip close her eyes. "Oh baby don't stop". You wiped harder and harder. This had been going on for about 15 minutes. You then kisses her and put your hands on her chest feeling her breasts. "Mmm baby what would I ever do without you". Pull down her panties and you feel her pussy. "Oh please fuck me please, fuck me like you never fucked before and hard". You get your dick out that is ten inches long. You shove your cock in deep inside her pussy. "Huh oh fuck Yes". You then started frustrating your dick back and forth stretches Bendy's pussy apart. Bendy started having a orgasm and see love heats around you. You started frustrating harder and faster making Bendy's breasts bouncing up and down rapidly. You then realised. Bendy felt your warm cum inside her. "Maby you untie me". You then thinked and was like. "Um I don't know I like you like this". Bendy gillgles. "Oh my love your so hot". You feel Bendy's ass and squeeze her ass very tight. Then you lick her chest. You feel her legs. "Maby I should untie you". Until Bendy and put her clothes back on you too head back upstairs.