Ghost On Crystallake Lane

They said there was a haunted house on Crystallake lane.

Heck, Blake doesn't give a *insert potty word*.

He doesn't believe in ghosts. He never saw them, and neither had anyone he knew did, so what is the point?

He and his group of friends are going to the haunted house to prove that ghosts aren't real.

Tonight.

——-

"Everyone got their phones?" Blake asked the group when they all gathered together.

They all held up their phones (except for one, who doesn't have a phone and got an iPad instead).

"Good." Blake nodded. "Let's go."

——-

"Okay guys, let's split up," Blake said when they reached the entrance. "Whoever screams or gets scared first is a ninny." He smirked at Astrid, who usually is the one that screams at everything.

Astrid gulped.

"We stay in the house until midnight." Blake grinned. "With that being said, let's start!"

——-

Blake cursed. His phone's battery died. And he's in some random room that is only lit by one dim lightbulb randomly hanging from the ceiling, scary movie style.

"Sh-"Blake let out a colorful string of words. "I hate this phone!" He threw the phone on the floor and looked around him. "Now what?" It was still night, which means that a.) anything that moves will scare the *beep* out of him, b.) he can't see anything, so he can't move around without tripping, and c.) he can't call for anyone, otherwise he'll be the ninny.

Blake gritted his teeth. "Karma is a bi-" a word from his very large vocabulary came out.

"Are you lost?" A voice said from behind him.

Blake whirled to see a figure in the corner of the room, covered by shadows. "Who are you and what the heck do you want?!"

The figure stepped into light. "I'm just curious." The "figure" seemed to be girl with mouse brown hair and eyes as dark as the shadows. "I hope it's not illegal to be curious."

Blake stared at the girl. He's pretty sure there weren't any females in the group he brought, and what is a girl doing in this house?

"You haven't answered who you are," Blake said.

The girl rolled her eyes. "My name is Annabella. Are you happy now?"

Blake sighed. "What are you doing here?"

Annabella shrugged. "I was already here when I woke up."

"Can I call you Anna?"

"Sure." She crossed her arms. "What are you doing here?"

"Exploring the haunted house. Wait, did you say you woke up here?" Blake stared at her.

"Yeah," she replied. "Why are you calling this the haunted house?"

"Don't you know?" He asked, shocked.

Anna shook her head.

"You might want to sit down for a bit." Blake gestured to the floor. As long as he's with someone, he's fine.

——-

"... And yeah, that's about it." Blake finished.

"Oh." Anna stared at her surroundings. "Oh."