Chapter four

*WITH THE ANBU* (remember last time the ANBU who showed up)
The ANBU shunshin to the hokage's office. Then Minato said "report" the ANBU who is kneeled infront of the hokage said "it seems Naruto challenge team seven" then Minato now amused at Naruto's action and said "continue" the the ANBU continue "it seems he defeated them in one jutsu and changed teams from team seven to team ten" when the ANBU said jutsu is with a knowledge of what it is. Minato asked "what jutsu did he use?" With the ANBU who was sweating and said "the famous kekkei genkai Mokuton" then Minato slammed his hand to his table and said "what jutsu did he use?!" With an angry tone the ANBU said "Mokuton: Shichūrō no Jutsu (Wood Release: Four-Pillar Prison Technique). Sir" then Minato knew his family have no blood connections to the senju's the he said "call Tsunade Senju" then the ANBU shunshin to Tsunade then came back and said "Hokage-sama Senju-sama will come shortly then Minato said "your dismissed" the ANBU shunshin when Tsunade just entered the hokage's office and said "what do you want Hokage-sama?" She bowed. Then Minato said "i think my son has Senju blood even though my family don't" then Tsunade asked confuse "who is this child your talking is it Menma-kun" with an excited tone but Minato said "sadly not" then Tsunade frowned and said "then who is it?" Minato said "it's Naruto he was supposed to be in team seven but" Tsunade said " but?" Then Minato continued "but he din't like his team mates especially Mito-chan ,Menma-kun and most he hate is Kushina-chan so he challenge them into a battle if Naruto win he can change teams if he losses he stay and do all the work" and Minato saw a furious Tsunade and said "how can he hate his family and leaves them" then Minato said "i don't know but worst thing is he call me and Kushina-chan. Hokage-sama and Kushina-sama" then he saw Tsunade was not there anymore Minato just sigh.

*BACK WITH NARUTO*
Naruto heard a loud ground cracking sound and look over from where the sound was comming from and saw a furious Tsunade. When Tsunade got there she tried to punch Naruto but was suprise when she saw Naruto catched her arm without a sweat everyone was shock at Naruto who catched the Sannin's fist then Naruto saw her off guard and threw her to a tree then said "if you ever do that again i will break your bones and heal you again and break your bones over and over again. You got that" Naruto released a KI (killing intent) at Tsunade who just nodded in fear and everyone who was super scared fainted of wetted thier pants some just resisted to faint or wet thier pants except for Ino ofcourse then asuma came out of nowhere and said "team ten follow me" the team ten (plus naruto) followed asuma

*Training ground what ever it is*
Naruto and Ino was stretching abit and planning what to do then Naruto remember he had all 25 chakra natures and all dojutsu he keeped it a secret with the Uchiha he even kept it a secret to Ino but in the right time he will tell her after abit of stretching he turned and put a seal in his eyes for not accidentally activating a dojutsu.

*Time skip*
After they finished the genin exam (the second one not from the academy)
Naruto came to the Forest of Death and came across the chakra fruit (the one kaguya ate) and ate it even he knew what it was if the chakra fruit got into the wrong hands the world would end. After Naruto ate it he felt his body changing his skin color change to gray(ish) color and grew three horns and had a third eye (the one kaguya had but different) and had 10 truth-seeking ball(s) of course he had 10 tails and the knowledge unknown to death, nor known to life (fate is here). Naruto put a genjustu that a dojutsu cannot see trough (especially sharingan) (a/n:making naruto more op than before) Naruto was on his way back to his apartment and before he can make it he collided with the Namikaze family. Menma said "watch it weakling" this got Naruto mad. Naruto released a KI(killing intent) to the Namikaze family little did he know he send it to the whole village. The villagers looked where it came from then saw Naruto. While Naruto was still releasing his KI(killing intent) to the Namikaze family he heard his name being called, he looked where it came from but he just saw a body flying towards him when he opened his eyes he looked at a familiar face and smile then kissed the familiar face. The familiar face belongs to Ino Yamanaka. Naruto thought 'i need a training trip alone so i can control this power to protect the one that i care about and keep Ino safe' he felt sad that he won't see Ino while his gone but he thought if he summon a Shadow Clone so Ino wouldn't notices he is gone.

*Time Skip*
Ino was asleep Naruto put her down slowly and whispered "shadow clone jutsu" and one clone appeared and asked "boss what can i do for you?"
Naruto said "i need you to look after Ino while i go" he was walking and remembered and said "if you do inappropriate things to her i will not dispell you and just torture you until i am satisfied only kissing O.K" the clone shivered and just nod then Naruto started walking again

*Sarutobi's house*
Naruto knocked at Sarutobi's door and heard the door unlock and saw Sarutobi and said "jiji i will go on a training trip and i don't know when i would go back just promise me you won't tell Lord Fourth ok jiji" Sarutobi sigh and nodded yes. Naruto wave goodbye then shunshined out of the village before he left h talked to Izumo about it and gave him a code the code was Numbers but it has a meaning that Naruto told Izumo. Izumo just nodded then Naruto left the village .

*Time Skip 3years After Naruto started his training trip*
A man wearing a hoody was infront of Konoha south gate where he found Izumo and gave him a piece of paper it read
Code 410
Izumo Code 410
Code 410
Izumo remebered what 'Code 410' means he was ready to run to the hokage tower before he was stopped by the hooded man Izumo said "why are you stopping me" the hooded man took of the hood and said "Surprise" Izumo just sigh ad said "you got me there" Kotetsu was confuse by them and asked
"What are guys doing?" Izumo said "3 years ago Naruto came to me and said 'i will leave this village for a training trip alone jiji aproved of this i will give you a code and if someone give or say this code i will tell you what code you need to remember Code 410 means i will die and Code 892 means im on my way home' thats why i was panicking Read this" he gave the paper to Kotetsu he said "ohh i get it now" then Naruto said "i'll go see jiji goodbye Izumo, Goodbye Kotetsu" they waved goodbye

*Sarutobi's house*
Naruto was infront of Sarutobi's house he heard talking he knocked on the door but he din't expect Minato would answer the door. Naruto said "can i talk to jiji-Sarutobi" Minato just nodded and called Sarutobi. Sarutobi got outside and saw Naruto, Sarutobi asked "clone or real?" Naruto said "real" Sarutobi nodded and said "we need a private spot to talk" the got to a private spot and Naruto said "im back from training. what happened when i was gone?" Sarutobi looked saddened and said "they took Ino" when he felt a beast like KI(Killing Intent) he looked at Naruto when he vanished to a blur.
Naruto was now in his apartment looking and looking he shunshined to yhe Yamanaka house just to get punched. He looked at who punched him it was Inoichi, Inoichi said "what are you doing here i thought i told you not to come back here" Naruto looked at Inoichi and said "i was not here it was a clone" Inoichi looked more angrier and said "where were you when Ino was kidnapped" Naruto said "I was training outside the village to control this new power of mine to protect what i love and who i care about" Inoichi looked at him with and Angry look and a Curious look and asked "what power?" Naruto said "the power of the Chakra fruit" Inoichi looked at Naruto with disbelief and asked "was it the fruit that Kaguya ototsuki ate?" Naruto nodded yes when a letter with a video. When they played it, it showed Ino being rape by a group of Rouge Ninjas and the letter read
If you want you precious Ino back you will come here alone Naruto Uzumaki

-sound village-
Naruto was now like an Angry beast like it was hungry to kill the KI(Killing Intent) was now all around the village now he opens up a portal and a woman in white came out it was.....

C

L

I

F

F

Y

TBC...