Arriving at the Studio

Ok so this is my first book and chapter. If this doesn't get a lot of reads I understand because this is going to be crappy cause this is my first time writing so hope you enjoy my crappy work and just like the game Henry isnt goin to speak alot.Maybe, I don't know. I'm making it up as I go so.....
---------------------------------           

I had just recieved a letter from my old friend, Joey, saying to come back to the workshop so I just thought I'd stop by. Once I arrived at the workshop I notice that it looks like nobody's there. Like it was abandonded. I then walk up to find that the door was halfway opened."hello..". It was definately abandonded. The floorboards were creaky as crap and there was ink puddles here and there. I walk down a hall and make a right to find this huge room. I found some sort of power cores and put them in their sockets(oh crap this is getting to much like the game. I'll speed it up). I pulled the lever and up out of the ink i saw this machine. It must be the ink machine. After awhile of finding the ink machine and walking around, I hear these mysterious footsteps down the hall. Curious, I follow the sound to this projector room and right by the projector is this inky little creature.

It looked a lot like this little cartoon I used to animate but it was smaller and ink covered its face. The only thing you could see was its wide, toothy grin."W-who are you?" I ask it, but it doesnt answer, it just stares. After about a minute or two, just when I was about to leave, it spoke in this scratchy, kinda high-pitched voice."What are you doing here, Henry?"."I-I was asked to come back by my old friend, Joey". It jumped a little when I said Joey. I ask again,"Who are you?"."Don't you reconize me, Henry? It's me, Bendy".
-----------------------------------

Hope you all enjoyed my crappy chapter. If this gets at least five reads I will be satisfied. Comment if you want me to do another chapter.Sorry that this chapter is short but if I make another chapter I will try my hardest to make it longer.See ya!