Getting to Know the Ink Demon

(oof, terrible art by me) (change of plans I will make Henry talk)

"Bendy?! ". " The one and only"."But... what happened to you? Your so small".'Well Henry, you see'.

*flashback*
Bendy's POV

I was running down the hallway as fast as I could. Joey was coming after me, but I don't know why. I mean, I now was a failed creation, and they would want to get rid of me, toss me out. But it seemed Joey wanted to do more than just toss me out. It seemed like he wanted me dead. As I came to the bridge, crossing the abyss I slipped and fell in. After struggling for a minute or two I managed to get out. I looked up and saw alice laughing at me. Why was she laughing? "Better look in a mirror, honey".ugh, I hate when she called me that. But, I looked in a mirror and I could not believe what I saw. I had shrunk, barely over a foot tall.

*end of flashback*

Henry's POV

Wow, he must have been through a lot. But I had one question in mind. "Um, Bendy". " Yeah? "." How long have you been alive? Or when we're you created? "." I don't know, really. The clock stopped ticking forever ago. I don't know how long I've been up"."Well, why don't you get some rest. You seem awfully tired". And me humming a soft tune, he fell asleep right there, with his head in my lap.

Hope you guys enjoyed even if this is trash. Bye!!! ✌