How To Be A Maid

"Speaking"

'Thinking'

-------------------

(Y/N) POV

After I finished eating her tail and witnessed it growing back in an instant, we both sat down in the living room and sat in front of each other trying to clear somethings up. She explained to me about the Supernatural world which I gotta say...nice.

Tohru : "Wow, even after hearing about devils and angels existing you don't seem very surprised"

(Y/N) : "In all honesty, a dragon who is known to be the world's most strongest race wanting to be my maid is more surprising to me then learning that God actually exists"

Tohru : "That being said, don't go worshipping God or anybody else"

(Y/N) : "Relax, I'm not a religious person so you have nothing to worry about"

She calmed down after I said that, when she asked me about the things I disliked I named a few, but then asked her why she didn't ask me what I like instead.

Tohru : "Oh that's because most of my friends were killed using the things they like, women, treasures and even alcohol!"

(Y/N) : "Not really that much difference between humans I see"

Tohru : "But I will tell you mine, I'm in love with you (Y/N)!"

I just sat there with a straight face before replying with...

(Y/N) : "You planning to eat me?"

Tohru : "If you mean in a sexual way then of course!"

(Y/N) : "But we just met?"

Tohru : "You saved my life and I will do everything I can to repay the favor! I was raised to repay all debts even if its to foolish and inferior humans"

(Y/N) : "You just called me foolish and inferior, that's kinda mean"

I sighed as I tried figuring a way to make use of her. She isn't very good at being a normal maid, her methods are to unorthodox and she can literally kill me anytime she felt like it, I gotta show who's boss of this house.

(Y/N) : "Alright Tohru, you can be my maid, but I'm the big boss of this house and what I say goes, understand?"

She nodded as I smirked and puffed my chest out proudly.

(Y/N) : 'Badass as always'

We decided to call it a night after that, I asked Tohru if dragons sleep and they don't, but she wanted to sleep with me. As I turned the lights off, Tohru crawled into my bed and lied down next to me.

(Y/N) : "Well, goodnight Tohru"

Tohru : "Goodnight (Y/N)"

My eyes slowly closed and I managed to fall asleep. I woke up sometime later to feel Tohru shaking and breathing heavily.

(Y/N) : "You alright?"

Tohru : "I just had a dream that I was fighting in another world and I was run through a sword"

She sounded frightened at the memory of her fight, it must've really bothered her.

(Y/N) : "Did it hurt?"

Tohru : "It did"

(Y/N) : "Does it hurt now?"

Tohru : "No, not anymore"