Little Dragon

"Speaking"

'Thinking'

Hops : "Holy christ this story really blew up. I come back 3 month later to see over 1000 notifications. Sorry about the delay but I've been busy with school and work so I literally have no time to myself. I honestly forgot about this story until a certain friend threatened to dress up as Santa Claus and break into my house to scare the crap out of me if I didn't update. I'm not going through that again so here it is.

-------------------

3rd POV

~Before (Y/N) came home~

Rias and Sona's peerages managed to find the source of the magical energy coming from (Y/N) apartment and stood before the door.

Rias : "Are you sure its in there?"

Sona : "Yes, we should be careful though, we don't know who's on the other side, I just hope their not aware we're outside their door"

Sona turns the doorknob, but it doesn't open because it's locked, obviously. That's when Koneko came up and ripped the knob right off. Once she opened the door, both groups were met with....

Everyone became as stiff as a board as the dragon huffed and let out a loud roar causing the group to scream and run in the opposite direction

Tohru : "Cowards"

Using her magic to fix the door, Tohru began cleaning up the rest of the living room before (Y/N) walked in just a bit later.

Tohru : "Welcome home (Y/N)"

(Y/N) : "Hi Tohru, anything happen today?"

Tohru : "Not really, I was very lonely"

(Y/N) : "Sorry to hear that"

Tohru : "I also didn't get to kill them"

(Y/N) : "Aww too bad, Wait, what?!"

~Back to Present~

(Y/N) : "So a couple of people tried breaking into my home and you scared them off?"

Tohru : "Yup! Did I do good?"

She smiles at (Y/N) and waits for his answer which he replies with patting her head.

(Y/N) : "Yeah, you did good"

Tohru : "I'm glad to hear, now are you hungry?"

(Y/N) : "Sure, what's on the menu?"

Tohru : "Well...."

(Y/N) looks at Tohru who is currently picking up her tail.