The first impression!

Eisha pov~I woke up at 8:00 in the morning, I'm so tired I didn't get much sleep because I was so excited for this meet in great in a couple hours! I get to meet a lot of famous Instagram dancers like myself today I'm super nervous. And I have a lot of questions running through my mind. Like is the other dancers gonna like me, are they gonna judge me because I have so many colors in my hair, and many more unanswered questions. To get my mind off things I start to post pictures on my Instagram...
Eisha outfit>>

Still Eisha pov~After I got finished getting dressed and posting Instagram pictures I ate breakfast and I was on my way to the meet and greet

Still Eisha pov~After I got finished getting dressed and posting Instagram pictures I ate breakfast and I was on my way to the meet and greet. I am so scared I was shaking while driving. When I pulled up to the building it was pretty packed with tons of Instagram dancers! I never meet any of them for real so I was quiet most of the time not knowing what to say or do. Then when I was walking not watching where I was going I bumped into a boy. I instantly knew who the boy was.

Chris pov~I was walking and not really paying any type of attention to the people around me I was just walking. Then before I knew it I bumped into this fine ass girl I never seen before. I helped her up and asked if she was ok!

Back to Eisha pov~ I knew who the boy was I seen him dance on Instagram a few times. I think his name is chris. He asked me if I was ok and helped me up I said I was fine and apologized for not paying attention to where I was going. He said he was sorry too and before we could say anything else to each other some one called him on stage without another word he pushed through the crowd and got on stage.