0

P R O L O G U E

"Except me in this world, there are millions of you

"Except me in this world, there are millions of you."

- TFBOYS, Wang Yuan;

There's no empathy in the world.

⋆⋆⋆

EVERYTHING went downhill after graduation. Adult-life is not how TV portrayed it to be. All fun and games. As if working hard is enough.

Nothing is enough. It never is enough.

There was a stinking air of death around the fresh graduates, dark eye-bags getting darker each day and the last string of hope that they are desperately holding onto as they stepped into the adult world, leaving behind the night parties that lasted till 5am in the morning, the friendships and the connections created throughout their childhood and teenage years, the fluttery feelings of romance – the happiest days of their lives.

I laid my head on the desk, and stared into space.

Why is the world suddenly so dark? Why is it so quiet? Did everyone leave me?

Or did I leave them?

We're stumbling blindly, the clock is ticking, and we're drowning.

We're working hard just to live, living each day the same way as we lived the last, but is it worth it?

Are we worth it?

Am I worth it?

⋆⋆⋆

Author's Note:

Helloooo, the last time I updated Blood Worthy was last year (2019), and I've always wanted to make a sequel. I started Blood Worthy in 2015. It's 2019 now! I'm sorry it took me so long to produce a sequel ;-;

I hope you'll like the sequel as much as the first book, or more. I'll try make it less cringy lmao.

I promise I'll do my best and try to update once a week, hopefully...

I'd like to formally apologize for taking so long once again... and all that talk about publishing it...heh. I don't think it's happening :')

I have not written in years so I'm a little (a lot) rusty, but I'll definitely try to make this as best as I can. I admit, there were times when I was going to just leave wattpad for real, but all your messages and comments motivated me to stay. Thank you so much!!

I'll try and continue my other books too, but for now, I'll take it one at a time!

But as always, thank you so much for sticking by me/my books. They may not be the best but all your comments, likes and love for them make me the happiest person in the world. Thank you so much

Just like Blood Worthy, I'll dedicate every chapter to a reader so comment and like and share!! I love you all ;;;;;;;;

ps, the song sung by Wang Yuan of TFBOYS is one of the reasons I'm writing this. The song kinda hurts maaaan. Hits me right in my heart. Stan TFBOYS! :-)

xoxo