Chapter 2

"Ah s-sir aren't you uncomfortable seeing me like this? I l-look like t-trash while you---" I didn't get to finish what i said when he cut me off.

"Nah, you're beautiful enough." he said and winked at me.

"O-oh ok." i replied.

He then opened the car door for me. And I let myself in. Then he drove the car to our destination.

"Is'nt t-this restaurant for rich people o-only?" i said to him.

"Look, you suit here okay? Besides, i said you look beautiful enough. Lets go in now."

He held my hand without my permission. Then we went in and looked for a table.

We finally found a table for two.

Jimin helped me through my seat then we both turned our attention to the Menu.

Its too expensive.

I think Jimin noticed me and said "Don't mind the price. I said my treat right?"

I just nodded as an answer and looked for the cheapest food that I could eat. Well shit, this is the first time I tried to eat less okay? sksksks

"I can buy the whole restaurant for you" It was like he was reading my mind.

I flinched on what he said.

"Are you kidding sir? If you're joking, then its not a good joke" I chuckled nervously.

"I know, but if you really want to buy the whole restaurant, then i will buy it for you" Jimin smirked.

I just laughed softly and finally we finished looking for the food that we want.

The waiter arrived and we dictated the foods that we ordered.

Later on, our foods have arrived.

"Lets eat." he said looking at me

And we had a casual dinner together uwu :>

After an hour in the restaurant, Jimin paid for the food and we left the restaurant.

"I'll drive you home, Ara." Jimin said offering me.

"No thanks Sir, you already treated me dinner and now you'll drive me home? I'm abusing your kindness too much." I defended.

"Isn't it dangerous for a lady like you walk like this in the night? So hop in." he said.

"I'm really fine sir."

"Alright, but tomorrow I'll drive you home and NO excuses! And text me if you have arrived in your apartment ok?"

I said yes and we exchanged numbers.

When Jimin actually just drove home it rained suddenly. Just fucking why?!  I dont have anything! Why does it have to rain?! Argh, you're so pathetic Ara!

10 minutes later...

Brr. I'm freezing! It was actually a good thing that my apartment was really near that restaurant.

I showered and changed clothes and went to bed forgetting to text Jimin.

Jimin's POV

Why isn't she texting me? I'm getting worried about you Ara! It rained right after I left!

I tried to sleep my worries, and finally i got my sleep.

Choi Ara's POV

The next day...