Chapter 6

As the ray of sunshine hit my face, I groaned and opened my eyes. I stretched a little bit and stood up from my bed.

I took my morning routine and surprisingly, the weather is good. I'm in my best mood for today.

I looked at the mirror and smiled at myself.

'It's a happy day, no one must ruin it' I almost chanted it to myself while leaving my room and heading to the kitchen.

Before leaving my room I made sure I brought my phone. As I join my family on the table, my phone rang.

I checked the notification to see Jungkook's name on it with his message.

Jungooo

Don't forget our date later! 😉

I silently sneered at his message.

Date? Last time I checked it was just "hanging out"?

Jungooo

Oops sorry what I meant was 'Friendly date'

Friendly date, my ass.

Jungooo

Whydt so rude in the morning, Choi?

I am trying to be nice here. Being 'nice' means maintaining my day as good as possible. But thanks to you by the way, Jeon. I think it's ruined.

Jungooo

awwww don't be so rude now. Fine. I'll text you later. Enjoy your morning!

Sure. Will do.
Seen. 6:48am

I smiled while putting down my phone. It's almost 7am I still need to go to my work.

Jimin has his talkshow today. Being his "make-up artist" or rather I should say personal assistant, I am the one responsible of his schedules and such.

It feels like being just a dog tailing his owner.

Moments later after leaving my house, The same routine, I arrived at his room and did his make-up and stated his schedules for today.

Jimin casually nods at every word I say without looking at me, as if he's bopping into some soundless music.

Few hours later, my phone rang. It's Jungkook. He's calling.

Choi Araaaaaa

What

The daaaaateeee

OH yes I forgot. Wait a minute

I covered my phone with my palm, not ending the call

"Mr. Park, Can I cut my shift for today? I promised a date with my friend. I would just call-"

"You're not allowed" He stated firmly.

My mouth gaped open. No! It can't be! I promised I would-

"Are you the boss here? You stated just few moments ago I have a shooting 1pm sharp" He raised his eyebrows, raising his gaze leveling mine.

"B-but it would be a lunch date, it's still 10am" I insisted.

"I don't care. You're my personal assistant. You must be with me all the time"

I sighed, digging my toes at my flat shoes.

Jungoo,
I'm really sorry but my boss didn't allow me to go right now. Let's just try next time. I promise.
J

ungooo

awww okay Ara! Cheer up! I didn't know you have work though. Next time then! Fighting! *beep*

I mumbled 'fighting' before keeping my phone in my pocket.

Jimin stared at me blankly as I finish my phone call. I want to glare at him so bad but I need the job. This company has one of the most high paying salaries in the country. I can't just lose it in a snap!

I sighed in defeat and did his last make up touches before letting him stand up and leave the room, me following after him.

For his talkshow, I still have to accompany him. I would be staying at the back stage or whatever they call behind the scene.

The director called Jimin up the stage for the talkshow. I watched him answer questions from the host while smiling.

It's like for the first time I saw him smile.
Suddenly, a question appeared out of my head. Why is he cold at me? He could just act being a professional but he's too cold.

I shooed the thoughts and watched Jimin answer more questions. Few moments later the show is done.

Jimin and I head back to the company. it's already 12pm. Jimin and I seperate ways. I took my lunch at the nearby cafeteria. I still have to prepare Jimin's stuff for the shooting so I can't be late. I hurried my food and went back to Jimin's room.

Upon entering the room, I didn't see Jimin anywhere. Maybe he's still eating his lunch.

Not waiting for him, I prepared his clothes and set up the make-up on the table. Organized the schedules once again and made sure everything is clear.

After my duty, Jimin entered the room. It's exactly 12:30pm. We still have 30 minutes. Good thing I prepared all the things he need.

He sat on his chair without looking at me, I did his make-up right away.

20 minutes later, I did the final touches and he's ready to go. Good thing the shooting site is just here on the company. We won't have to hurry that much.

We arrived at the site. The setting is kinda dark. Matching Jimin's dark and fierce aura. I guess the MV would be sexy.

Suddenly a woman, same as me I think came near to Jimin. She's wearing a casual outfit and a microphone. I think she's a reporter?

"G-Good afternoon, Mr. Park. My name is Lee Minji. I am a reporter. I would like to ask few questions... if that's okay with you?" The girl, Lee Minji asked.

Jimin smiled at her and gladly nodded.

"Sure" He said.

Lee Minji returned the smile and asked few questions. A camera recording every move of him. Of course I stayed away from the spotlight. He answered every question gracefully and politely. He is always smiling.

But whenever I'm with him, he cannot even muster a grin. I must be a bad luck. 
The interview ended and the girl Lee Minji bid goodbye. Few mimutes later the shooting started and Jimin acted hi role professionally. There were some scene he would dance and all I could say is that he's so good. Actually the word 'good' is not enough. He's perfect.  The shooting ended at 5pm and we were all exhausted.

We all went home and prepared for another day tomorrow.

A/N:
JG48plays hereee I wrote this whole chapter and pledged to write 1k wordsss and I made it! Btw, the girl Lee Minji is the girl who would be paired with Jungkook in TAEGGUKSBUB new book titled "Question and Answer". The book is soon to be published. Good day everyone!