elf

Soobin went to his room. He was watching a movie with his dad, but he just couldn't stand the smell that's coming from this strange lemonade his father drinks ever since his mother left.

Soobin didn't know where she went, but his dad told him once that she won't come back because she went somewhere where she's really happy. He asked why he couldn't come, but all his dad said was that it was a really special place.

The boy sat on his bed. He wanted to write another letter to yeonjun and just thinking about it made him smile like a maniac. The six-year-old just wrote about anything that came to his mind.

He knew Yeonjun wouldn't mind him talking about his new stuffed Dinosaur named Lino that he got from Beomgyu. Or about the movie he just watched with his father. Maybe he even wrote about how much he missed Yeonjun, even though he's never met him.

He could hear steps coming up the stairs.
He could see the shadow from under his door.
He could smell this strange lemonade.

He happily got up and went to the door to open it. His father was looking down at him.

Soobin didn't know what happened, but suddenly he felt a stinging pain in his cheek.

He heard footsteps from the bed running to him.
He saw something blue.
He smelled a mixture of the detergent his mom always used and something sweet like chocolate.

And all of a sudden he felt very sleepy.