𝔹𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕜𝕗𝕒𝕤𝕥 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 ℕℂ𝕋

Back in the living room, my little brother came running towards me and hugged my legs "Alita! Aren't these guys funny? Please let them stay here, it's so boring without them"
I found it cute how worried he was and how he instantly thought I'd kick them out.
I ruffled his already messy hair and grabbed him by the hand, leading him to our couch in the living room while telling him that he shouldn't worry about me kicking them out.

While we were on our way to the comfy sofa, Jisung was heading to the kitchen to get the earlier mentioned pancakes.
Then I remembered something.
There was still someone lying on this couch, sleeping, and I didn't quite know what to do.
Should I wake him? Should I just leave him be and sit somewhere else? And where did that damn goat go by the way?

I just stood in front of him, thinking about the best solution to deal with him when he suddenly opened his eyes and we had an awkward eye-contact. I couldn't say a word because I was a little embarrassed, but I didn't need to since he already opened his mouth "I know I'm handsome and probably also the cutest boy you've ever seen in your life but please stop looking at me like this, especially when I'm sleeping. It's a little bit creepy, don't you think?"

My eyes widened and my cheeks turned bright red. I quickly looked away and apologized to him while Brian was just laughing at me the whole time. I was so relieved when Jisung came back with the pancakes and placed them on our little table in the living room while he called all the other guys to join us here.

Geez, there's no end to this, they're so many, they really just keep coming in without a break. I doubt that we even have enough space for all of them to sleep here since our house is pretty small. But I guess they all managed to get in somehow so.. It shouldn't be too much of a problem I think.
They all sat down in a circle around the small table and surprisingly, they were all pretty 'good behaved' in this moment.

My eyes wandered around in this circle. I saw a few familiar faces like Doyoung or that guy who bumped into me because of him. I also saw the boy who was crawled up in the corner earlier because he was so scared of a banana but except for these few people I didn't know anyone else.
Once again there was an awkward silence (*insert crow noises*)

So Jisung started to introduce us to the members and then told them to introduce themselves as well. I found out that the boy who bumped into me was called Dong Sicheng apparently or how he called himself "Winwin". The guy who's afraid of bananas introduced himself with the name " Ten", the boy who threatened him with the banana on the other hand was Jaemin but he said it'd be okay to call him "Nana". They all introduced themselves one by one and I was really concentrated to get their names right. I was never too good with names anyways and now I had to remember so many at once? I don't think this will be easy but I'm really determined.

What helped a bit was when they told us a little about their position in the group, their personality and all kinds of stuff like that. So it actually didn't take as long for me to get their names right as I expected and well, I think my brother didn't even really try. But hey, he's 9 so If he messes something like that up it's considered cute, right?
He just gave all of them some nicknames, he didn't care about their names as long as they'd play with him and entertain him I guess.

We all then finally dug into the pancakes while Doyoung and Mark explained pretty much everything about their group, their units, their concepts etc. Because of my brother Changbin I luckily already knew some things about this whole branche and could actually understand most of it. Then they all started talking about this new show they're making right now. There wasn't very much to it, just a show about them being.. Pretty much crackheads 24/7. I still didn't understand why they would want to do this in our house though. I'm sure their place is way bigger and just better in general, so why would they do it here?

Their leader Taeyong then asked us If we wanted to take part in it. Finally someone who actually asks us about what we want, wow. My brother enthusiastically nodded but I was still sceptical about this whole thing. "I'm not sure If.." Before I could even finish my sentence I felt a tugging at my sleeve. It was Brian who gave me his best puppy eyes "Pleaseee Alita, please let us participate" I got defeated when he started pouting, I just couldn't resist him.

After some time fighting with myself I just gave in.
"Fine.. We'll take part in the show then"
Brian jumped up happily and hugged me, thanking me what felt like a thousand times.
I hugged him back chuckling and the members smiled at us. Seems like they're also happy about my decision.

__________________________________
Another small chapter
It's pretty trashy but oH wELl
Have a nice day y'all ♡