R.I.P

Jess kept asking her bf to stop and pull over, but he kept changing the subject. "Baby, please just pull over any where i gotta go so bad right now so please. I might pee my pants in the car." Jess said using everything she had not to pee herself. 10 minutes past and she could barely hold her pee anymore. She felt a 5 second spurt escape from her. "STOP THE CAR."
"Why babe. What's wrong."
"Unlock the door on my side."
" Fudge no. And if you pee in my car im kicking you out right then and there." Her bf said pulling away and leaving the spot where they were. "The next stop is 20 minutes away from here."
"Uuuuuuuugggg. I CAN'T WAIT THAT LONG. I MIGHT PEE MY PANTS! and we dont have time for that."
                     20 minutes later
_______________________________________
She was almost peeing herself when they pulled up to a gas station. "Come on i gotta goooooooo." She almost couldn't talk without peeing herself. They went inside the building and ran to the bathroom as fast as possible. As soon as he opened the door and walked in her bf grabbed her and pulled her in. " WHAT THE FUDGE R U DOING IM GONNA PEE MYSELF. STOP! LET ME GO!!!" He locked the door and tied up her hands and left. When he came back he had a medium sized pole. He put it in between her legs. "When i come back i want u to have peed. Ok." He turned on the  faucet and left she tried to cross her legs but the pole was in the way. He came back in with a drink in his hand. "no. Please. NO."

Word count: 293 in clouding these words.