Chapter 7: Fights

WARNING! THIS COULD BE A LITTLE GRAPHIC. I DON'T KNOW... THIS IS MY FIRST TIME WRITING SOMETHING GRAPHICISH.

YOUR POV
   "Lui..." I said under my breath. I haven't seen him since I saw Shu. He was one of the guys who almost caused me to an untimely death.
   "Who did you think it was? Shu? You idiot! You're just as dumb as ever. Shu quit the group because of what you did!" What? Shu quit Lui's group, because of me? Maybe he really does care.
   My attention then turned back up to Lui's face. "Now I'm here to collect the dept of what should've been done a long time ago when you were on that roof." Lui ran up towards me and drew back his fist. Before I could react it pounded into my face like a bullet. I fell on the concrete hard, I could felt that I twisted my ankle. Trying to get up and regain balance. When I got up I was trying to get away from Lui. Still it's hard to get away fast with a twisted ankle.
   Lui then ran up behind me and grasped my ankle making me hit the ground hard... again. My chin hit the concrete with a bone cracking sound. "Where do you think you're going? I'm not done with you, you little mistake!" Lui yelled. I was screaming at this point. Crying for someone, anyone to come to my rescue.
   Lui got up and put his right foot on my back, strait on my spine. "What are you gonna do now? Your little boyfriend Shu isn't going to save you now." Lui taunted while he put more pressure on my spine. He kept adding more and more pressure until he heard another bone cracking noise. I screamed at the top of my lungs.
   "Help! Anyone please!!!" Lui lifted his foot and pushed my face into the concrete with his foot. I was losing hope. Blood was oozing  out of many places.
   I closed my eyes. When I opened them again I saw a blur of white red and black punch Lui's face. He looked down at me. It was Shu. "Are you okay (y/n)?" He lifted me up bridal style and then put me down against the wall of the school.
   "Lui!" Shu said in a stern voice. I couldn't stay awake anymore as I blacked out.

SHU'S POV
   "What do you want drop out? You left the group." Lui replied to my comment.
   "Leave MY (y/n) alone Lui. Any things you have with me, stay with me." I explained.
   "I know you like her. Why else do you think I went to her to try and take her out?" Lui said, a clear smirk on my face.
   "Leave her out of this. She is my everything. I could've left this alone, but that will not happen now Lui. You've crossed the line in this situation." Lui ran towards me and drew back his hand in a clumped up fist.
   He was ready to punch me when I stopped his fist. I then kicked him behind the knees as he fell down. "Nice try Lui." I then twisted his arm being his back. "Give up now Lui. We can end this here and now."
   He didn't seem to be having it as he stood up. Lui kicked me in the side as I hit against the concrete wall around where (y/n) was. He then walked over to (y/n) and picked her up by her shirt collar and drew back his hand.
   "No!!! Get away from her!" I ran to Lui and punched him square in the nose making him drop (y/n). I caught her and looked at her face. I saw blood that was dripping from her chin. I pushed some of her hair out of her bloody face. I slowly put her down against the wall again and leaned towards her ear and whispered. "I love you (y/n). I'm going to kick his butt for you and then get you the help you need."
   Standing up I looked at the now bloody nosed Lui laying on the cold, dirty floor. Walking over to the now grounded Lui I kicked him in the gut as he curled up on the concrete floor. "I didn't want to bring back this side of me, but you made me Lui."
   I picked him up by the collar. "Look at me Lui. Look at me!" Narrowing my red eyes Lui had fear in his purple ones. This is one of the only times you will see Lui really scared.
   "Let go of me Shu!" Lui yelled.
   "You are in no position to talk to me that way. You don't control me anymore." My grip on his collar became tighter.
   "Think about this Shu. We could run this school. You could keep your (y/n) safe. No one would hurt her and she would be all yours." Lui explained.
   I had to think about this for a moment. The only thing is, if I want her to truly love me, i have to prove myself. Not scare her into loving me. "I could never live with myself if I ever did that Lui."
   "You're just making a huge mistake Kurenai. Just take the offer and all of this will be done and over with."
   "And if you just leave right now and promise you'll never touch what's mine ever again, we could also end it right now."
   Lui now had a smirk on his face. "Try again Kurenai. You know I won't leave you alone until you make the right desicion."
   "Then come under your control again. Forget it." I dropped Lui onto the floor. "Leave Lui. I don't care how many times you come at me, I will never let you hurt the one I lover ever again."
   I walked back over to (y/n) and carried her bridal style to the nearest hospital. Beating up Lui before getting (y/n) to the hospital may not have been to best idea, but I had to get my revenge on him getting me to hurt   (y/n).

_____________________________________________
1028 words!

Thank you for being patient! This chapter took a long time for me to do. Then I had standardized testing and a dance competition. I hope you enjoyed the chapter though!