*^Chapter 2^*

I'm sitting on my couch reading a book when I hear a knock on the door.

I expect to see some hobo asking for money but to my surprise, I see two men in suits.

"Umm hello?" I uncomfortably ask them,

"Are you Miss Y/N Hargreaves?" they ask me.

"Yess..." I replied,

What the hell do these weirdos want with me?

"We are here to inform you of the passing of your father" they pause.

"His final wish was that all his children could return back home".

I hold my hands over my mouth and grab the paper,

"thank you" I sadly say then I close the door.

I never really like father, but he did give us our own rooms, feed us and put a roof over our heads,so I am a little upset.

I go up the stairs and start packing my things, and then I remember Five. I go into my bathroom and on one of the tiles there is nail slightly pushed in, I pull it.

Inside there is sleeping pills and money, I grab a bottle of sleeping pills.

I look inside my closet for clothes crap I realized that I had sent most of my clothes to the dry cleaner.

The only things left are an old Umbrella Academy uniform, a pastel coloured formal dress, PJs and Y/FO (your favourite outfit).

You decide to just pack everything, including the uniform. You zip up the suitcase and walk out the door not so prepared for the memories to rush in.

I step out of the cab and walk out onto the concrete porch and stare at the gate for a while, yep I'm not ready. I open the door aaand,

"what are you doing here you don't belong here not after what you did," Diego says as he starts walking up the stairs he turns around "oh hey Y/N".

Then Allison starts "your seriously gonna do this today?" she pauses "way to dress by the occasion by the way". Diego immediately buts in "at least I'm wearing black".

Vanya turns around her face kinda lifts "oh great to see you Y/N",

"great to see you guys too," I say.

Allison slightly smirks "have you been trying to change your age again",

hah, Allison very funny I wanted to say but I replied with a polite "no I kinda gave up after I left the academy".

Vanya walks away, leaving me and Allison "mind if I tag along with whatever you're doing," I ask her,

"Sure," she says shrugging so I follow her upstairs.

When we get upstairs we start heading towards fathers room, when we get there Allison blanks out for a bit "Allison?".

She blinks a couple of times like she been broken from her trance. "Sorry, just some bad memories.

All of a sudden Klaus popes his head out from under fathers desk almost giving me a heart attack.

"Allison? Y/N? Is that you guys?" yep it's definitely Klaus.

He continues "long time no see" he hugs Allison, he leans back "too long".

I was hoping to see you, Allison, actually, I wanted to get your autograph" he tries to look cute "add it to my collection".

At that moment I decided to leave I suck out of the room and made my way downstairs. Halfway walking down I see Luther, "hey Luther no time no see" "hi Y/N" then he marches upstairs.

As soon as I get to the bottom of the stairs everyone starts making their way down, just like old times.

I sit down on the couch, Vanya sits down next to me. Luther starts talking about the funeral but I just blank out and think about random things when something catches my attention.

"Is that my skirt?!" Allison says I snicker, then I blank out again.

"Listen up!" Luther says acting like him being Number 1 makes any difference.

"There are still some important things we need to discuss" here we go again.

'Like what?" Diego carelessly says,

"Like dad's death" I was not expecting that. Why am I even still here I turn invisible?

"Y/N? Come back this is important!" Luther yells.

"What? What do you mean I'm right- ohh I am so sorry but do mind if I stay like this" I say in the most sympathetic way I can.

"Sure but just listen" then Luther continues, I don't have time for this.

I quietly step outside and sit next to Ben's statue and start talking to him.

"Hey, Ben no time no see how ya been it's about time I tell you something I-I've been taking drugs."

KLAUS POV

"Oh sorry I'll be right back I'm gonna go, murder mum,"

"God Ben can you believe him I mean-."

"Klaus! Klaus you gotta listen to me Y/N is taking drugs!"

"Wait, no, h-how do you know that?".

"She told me-! well I mean she told my grave!"

"I- know I need to conjure dad"

Y/N POV

I something pulls on my jacket.

"Hey! What the-"

I turn around to see a big blue portal that looks like it's ripped a hole in the sky.

What the hell

💜Hello It's me again💜

 L    🥞Sorry that this one was so long I promise to try to keep🥞

     O     🥞it to 800 characters in the future🥞

         V      🥞Do you like it so far?🥞

      E   🥞Again thanks for reading the crap but in the meantime🥞

  U   💜Love you all!!!💜

Small Lovers (Number 5 X Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें