RESULTS are finally here!!!!

I know, I know!! Finally the results are in!! Now hold your horses not all of the stories are finished with scoring but a good bit are and I'm going to let y'all know who was the best of the best. First before we see the results we need to thank the judges who did send in their scores *enter applause and clapping* and second of all we need to thank BooskiBabii!!!! Without her I'm not sure these awards would have continued. Now that that's out of the way let's go ahead and see those results!!!!

~POETRY RESULTS ARE BELOW!! Everyone's review is first!!!

1. "She" by @OlgaPinsky

Grammar/Spelling: 10

Imagery: 10

Creativity: 5

Emotion: 5

Cover/Summary: 10

Total: 40/40

(The grammar, spelling, and punctuation are all flawless. The imagery captured is outstanding. I could feel and imagine every word I read. This is not only creative, but extremely powerful. The blurb pulled me straight in. I didn't only want to read this, but I need to. The cover is mysterious and creative. The font and color goes with cover wonderfully. Everything OlgaPinsky writes is pure perfection.)

2. Unheard Thoughts by BananaZurc

Grammar/Spelling: 9

Imagery: 8

Creativity: 5

Emotion: 2

Cover/Summary: 2.5

Total: 22.5/40

(Very pretty cover but the blurb or summary was all about the book's wins; seemed a little presumptuous to me. There was little ingenuity, even with all of the rhyming words, it didn't give me much emotion.)

3. In the Gaslight by @JJRothschild

Grammar/Spelling: 10

Imagery: 10

Creativity: 10

Emotion: 5

Cover/Summary: 3

Total: 38/40

(Great poetry and very well written. Has a lot of potential in the real world of publishing. The only downside is not a clear summary and every award won is listed; it should be on a page inside the book not in the summary. The cover and the more modern art inside doesn't match; cover should reflect the inside.)

4. Paper Doll by chocolettie

Grammar/Spelling: 10

Imagery: 10

Creativity: 10

Emotion: 5

Cover/Summary: 4

Total: 39/40

(Beautiful Poetry. Very extensive vocabulary and emotions through the flow. Only small bump is that the cover is rather dull in comparison to the 3D art inside.)

5. WOMAN by @tejalgoyal

Grammar/Spelling:

Imagery:

Creativity:

Emotion:

Cover/Summary:

Total: 0