I. the avengers protocall

Alena walked in the room, her heels clicked on the floor. Her eyes were narrowed as usual and her head was cocked to the side, "He's adopted."

Alena has been filled in on what happened, not in detail though, and she was yet to meet the team. "Miss Orlov, glad you could join us." Nick Fury spoke up looking towards the mousy haired woman.

"I want to speak with Loki and Thor," Alena began to demand causing everyone to become intrigued with her, why was she giving Nick Fury demands. "And I expect a heart rate monitor placed on Dr. Banner- just in case. I need to be updated on any impro-"

"Alena," Nick cut her off, subtly shaking his head. "I have taken charge of the safety protocols, I am in charge here." Fury added, she stared back at him irritated with the man. Alena was so used to being in charge, she would surely struggle being a just a member of the 'Avengers' and not the leader.

"Well I see you've already got someone in his cage," she snidely commented to Dr Banner, she didn't feel safe at the fact he wasn't locked up, "What if he gets a little pissed off?" Alena cocked her head to the side, examining the doctor. Could bullets even pierce his skin? What would they do if he freaked out? What could they do?

"That won't happen, I- I can contro-" Doctor Banner began but was cut of by Tony Stark, who stabbed him harshly in the leg with a pen.

"See, no freak out." Alena instantly pulled her weapon out, holding her gun pointing it directly at Tony's head. She was quicker than anyone could react and her finger danced along the trigger. "Whoa!" Tony placed his hands up.

"Ale-"

"You would jeprodise everyone in this place to prove a point?" Alena quizzed stepping forward, she cocked her head to the side in a threatening manner, "Give me one reason why I shouldn't shoot?"

"Hey-" Steve began but Natasha pulled him back to her side, she knew who Alena was and she knew she had history with Tony.

"Because it's not very nice?" Tony offered, along with a cute smile causing Alena to roll her eyes. Nick stepped in front of the woman's gun. Now he remembered why she wasn't included in the avengers plan. Impulsive and a little bit crazy were two ways to describe the woman. But when Clint Barton and a few of the best soldiers were kidnapped by Loki, Nick knew he needed the crazy woman.

"I don't play well with others," she explained putting her gun back in the holster. "And I don't want to be part of this team."

"Not even if I'm here?" The voice of Eleanor Stark spoke up, Tony's younger sister and Alena's ex girlfriend. Alena clenched her jaw, it was a bad breakup.

"Especially if you're here," Alena stated, Nick gave both women looks of disappointment.

"I'm glad you could make it, Miss Stark," Nick Fury spoke to the Stark woman. Eleanor was a doctor, Alena wondered why she was here, they had a lot of doctors already. Eleanor was very similar to Tony, except Elanor wanted to help people, eveyone she could. The woman despised her fathers weapons company too.

Alena's jaw was still clenched, she stared forward annoyed. "Perhaps we should clear the air," Eleanor offered, looking at the woman flirtatiously.

"Perhaps not," Alena responded quickly. She had a frown on her face, "Please tell me why... she is here." Alena looked to Nick, a pleading expression. Tony smirked, watching the encounter between the girls, he loved Alena.

"She is a valuable asset to the team," Nick explained. Today was not Alena's day. Nick wanted her there because of who she was, not what she could do. "Now enough of these childish-"