II. the bomb

A BOMB WENT OFF.

Alena fell through the glass, she sighed trying to sit up. Her leg was trapped, she looked to her side to see a head of red hair. "Romanoff." Alena grabbed her. Natasha turned to face the brunette. They were both trapped, only in different positions. Alena's back was to the floor, and Natasha's belly was to the floor. Natasha nodded to Bruce who was very close to the two women.

"Oh no." He began getting up, the women gulped trying to pull the debris of them. Alena pulled hers off easily ignoring Natasha who tried to sweet talk Banner. She was trying to calm him down but it wasn't working.

Alena then pulled the debris off Natasha, and began to pull Natasha up. The ex assassin had injured her leg. "Come on," Alena said helping Natasha walk. They were trying to get away from Bruce who was fighting off his alter ego.

"I'm good I'm good," Natasha spoke as the hulk screamed out enraged. They gulped and rushed you the stairs, the hulk quickly followed them. He growled loudly shooting fear through them both.

The women dived over a pipe, ducked under one and ran like their lives depended on it. Of course they were lucky enough to get stuck with him, the two humans vs the immortal monster. Why couldn't the god or the super solider? "Here," Alena mumbled pulling the woman through a gap quickly. All movements were rushed until they heard silence, the women then walked slowly and quietly, each had a weapon drawn knowing they couldn't fight him. Alena covered Natasha's back as she lead the way, then the woman heard a large growl and Natasha was quick enough to shoot a pipe releasing steam onto the beast.

They ran the opposing way again, Natasha's foot was slowing her down but the adrenaline had kicked masking the pain. The hulk eventually caught up to them and Alena pulled out her gun, she aimed for his eyes whilst he slapped Natasha across the room. Then he hit the brunette gun going flying, she landed a few feet away from the other woman. Alena's head was bleeding, she wiped the blood of her forehead looking to Natasha who tried to get up. Alena slowly crawled over to her. Then the hulk began to head at them they couldn't move quick enough. Alena reached out grabbing Natashas hand, who wants to die alone? They both closed their eyes, heard a grunt and the Hulk had been smashed through another wall.

The two women pulled apart, realising they had been saved. They sat for a while, Alena was in a worse state than Romanoff. Her head was banging and she had blood trickling down it, she felt like she had a broken rip. "Are you okay?"

Alena looked at Natasha who was breathing heavily, "Yeah, I need to go find Eleanor."

Natasha nodded her head understanding, before she could speak a voice was heard in her comms. "It's Barton, he took out our systems. He's headed for the detention level, does anyone copy?"

Natasha waited a second before answering, "This is agent Romanoff, I copy." She then stood up quickly, Alena raised a brow using the wall to pull herself up. "You don-"

"Yes I do," Alena cut the woman off, leading the way. Natasha smiled slightly and followed in suit. They found him waking down a corridor along with three men. "You take Barton."

Natasha nodded heading over and the brunette ran jumping up and kicking one in the face, he hit his head off the wall falling to the ground. Before the next one could pull out his gun she kicked him in the balls, then the woman jumped on top of the other man. She trapped his head between her thighs squeezing, he cried out in pain and then the woman let go. She kicked the other one in the face twice, he had a broken nose and was now knocked out. She span around dodging a blow, she ducked down and went to hit him but he threw her back and punched her in the face; nose bleed. Alena lay on the floor in pain, she held her rips sliding back. She fought the pain and stood up ready to defend herself he smirked. She was cornered and lost her gun when she was fighting Hulk, the man pulled out his gun pointing it at her, Alena held her head strong ready to die. Just like she was taught.