Lake Dock Meeting

It would figure the summer would turn out to be complete and utter crap.

Slash Hudson was currently scowling as he headed out to the dock from the cabin his family was currently staying at.

When his mother told him they were going somewhere 'fun' this summer, this wasn't what he expected.

Slash waves his hand at the bugs in the air. Oh yeah, what fun.

He trials and drags his feet across the docks, clad only in a pair of faded blue shorts.

He finally approaches the end of the dock and plops down on the wood, his feet splashing in the water of the lake as his tan skin glistens with sweat, which it was boiling because he had only been out ten minutes.

He slowly bends his head to lean back only to be met with a head of red hair and green eyes staring back at him.

This causes him to yelp, and fall into the lake water.

He quickly scrambles to get back onto the dock and scowls at the redhead. Figures when he meets someone attractive he would fall in lake water.

The redhead smiled and offered him a hand, pulling him out the rest of the way and sitting beside him on the dock.

"Well since I already got you wet, I might as well introduce myself" the redhead laughed causing Slash to scowl more.

"I'm Bill. Bill Bailey. But I prefer Axl. So call me that" Axl said

Slash nods and hums. "I'm Saul. But I like the name Slash. " he says quietly causing Axl to smile.

"Honest I'm sorry for knocking you in. Didn't mean to scare you that bad." Axl chuckled.

Slash shrugged "Its alright. What are you doing here anyway?" He asked raising a eyebrow.

Axl hummed and pointed at a cabin through the trees "I live there. And we haven't had new neighbors for a while. And sure haven't had someone as pretty as you come by" he smirks at the blush he caused on the curly haired ones cheeks.

"W-well I'm here for the summer. " Slash begins to stutter causing Axl to smirk again.

"That's alright. I'll win your heart by the end of the summer. And if I don't, you can scare me into the lake like I did you " he said with a glimmer of humor in his eyes.

Slash raises an eyebrow "what makes you think I would fall for you?"

Axl smiles down at him "hmm. Got an attitude and everything. I like you already. "

Slash rolls his eyes and looks at the smirking redhead and flicks his nose before kissing his cheek and smirking at the redheads reaction.

Axl looks at him in shock before the smirk returned to his face. "Hmm. Pretty, got an attitude and got some balls. Your the whole package my prince. " Axl smiled as Slash huffed.

"Just watch yourself pretty boy. " Slash growls as Axl smiles "can't sugar, I don't have a mirror." He says before a yell is interrupting the silence and Axl is looking towards his own cabin and rolling his eyes.

"Looks like my siblings caught something else on fire. But don't worry curly I'll be seeing you again real soon" Axl smiled before pulling one of Slash's curls and running off.

Slash watched him run off the dock and through a path until he couldnt see him anymore.

He looks out into the crystal blue lake as a thought occurs that makes him smile.

Maybe this summer won't be so bad after all.