Chapter One

Gifts came from all across the Endless Woods for the new King and Queen of Camelot.

There was a magical camel, a flying carpet, several offers of magical potions from different mystical creatures, and many, many more.

But when the fairy queen of Shoulwood had the greatest by far.

She slipped a potion into Agatha's hand and grasped it tight for a moment.

"Give this to those you love and help them find their own Ending."

Agatha's eyes widened and she looked down at it before to at the queen.

Agatha would have normally been increasingly suspicious, but she was an Ever and was from a very famous kingdom.

She thanked her and slipped it into her dress pocket, smiling at the woman in gratitude.

~

Agatha looked down at the potion for a long moment before she excused herself to the bathroom.

But she didn't go to the bathroom.

She went to the kitchens and handed it to the cook, instructing her to put it in every dinner their treasured guests were having (meaning their friends that were going to sit at the head table with them... aka their schoolmates).

~

Agatha honestly forgot about the potion after a bit, instead enjoying the night with her new husband and her friends.

But she did remember when suddenly everyone seemed to be acting weird.

Several started coughing and Agatha's eyes widened.

Had she been wrong?

Was it poison?!

Her heart hammered in her chest...

That is until she saw Sophie, seated right beside her, suddenly grasp her wrist, staring down at it in shock.

Right there, a tattoo started to form until there was a single letter etched into her skin.

O.

Agatha felt herself gain a tattoo and a searing pain shot through her wrist.

When she looked down, she had a T written beautiful script.

She looked at her husband and saw the letter A.

After a moment, both of their tattoos expanded until they each had the other's full name on their wrist, every letter capitalized.