Part twenty five

Night rolled around and it was time to go to bed,You decided that it was best to talk with Taehyung about the whole him sleeping in the couch thing,so that's where you are now standing infront of the Obviously tall man.You look up and start speaking.

"Hey Taehyung I appreciate the fact that you're letting me stay an all but I can't just barge into your room and stay in it for who knows how long,so How bout I sleep on the couch?" You exclaimed with a smile which made taehyung raise his eyebrow,"im fine sleeping in the couch you know?" He replied giving you a small chuckle.

You chuckle abit too and continue with your protest."Don't you guys have practice tomorrow?" You ask,The brunette boy nods,"then sleep on the bed.The couch will just give you neck pain and you prob won't sleep bc of how uncomfortable it is so,Please sleep on the bed."You begged this time hoping he would agree.

But your hopes soon died down as soon as he replied with a simple no making you sigh,"come on Tae aleaste tonight."Taehyung looked away probably thinking of something maybe agreeing who knows-

"How about we share the bed?"

You gulp,And hard.
This wasn't as easy as you thought it would be.And now you regret everything you just said.

*Your point of view*

'This can't be happening to me oh god his looking at me he prob is waiting for an answer!' "U-uh um sure."I look down in embarrassment,"then let's go to sleep it's already late isn't it?"He exclaims earning a small nod from me.

*3rd point of view*

You and taehyung both walk to his room,It's clean organized and looks super comfy and by that you mean the bed.

"Well then um let's go to sleep" You said awkwardly and just earned a small nod from taehyung.

This is gonna be the most embarrassing thing in my whole life.

____________

Hey guys! I'm back and with great news! Since you all wanted me to continue the story I will! Hehe have a great day/night bby's💜