Part twenty seven

You groan as you wake up from your nap only to find that you're on a fluffy bed.'Wait when did I get here? Last time I remember I was in the van sleeping' you thought with a small sigh,You were about to stand up when suddenly something pulled you back down.

You look to see what it was and there you found a sleeping Taehyung one arm wrapped around your waist,You blush but not long after you start admiring him,"I never noticed how adorable he is.." you mumbled to yourself snuggling into his neck.Not long after he started waking up.As soon as he did he noticed your small figure snuggling him,He gently smiled as he ran his fingers through your hair making you hum in satisfaction,"Morning princess" he said.His morning voice made you shocked 'I know he has a deep voice but damn-' you interrupt your own thoughts before looking right at him and replying "Morning" with a warm small smile.

"Did you sleep well?" He asks looking right at you,Your face started heating up "Y-yeah I did,it was nice"You hear him softly hum.You both stay like that for about ten more minutes before deciding to get ready for the day.

While Taehyung was Changing in the bathroom you decided to go downstairs only to be greeted by the smell of breakfast,quickly your tummy started rumbling and you blush out of embarrassment hoping it wasn't too loud."Morning" you greet the boys who were already gathered at the kitchen table "Morning Y/N!" Hoseok exclaims giving you a big smile you shyly wave at all of them as they all give you warm smiles,You noticed seokjin was still in the kitchen so you decided to greet him too "Morning seokjin" you quickly bow at the elder who was preparing the plates "Ah! Morning Y/n,How was your sleep?" He asked with a small smirk plastering his face one in which you failed to notice.You instantly blush remembering how sexy Taehyung can look and sound in the morning but you quickly shake your head and dismiss the thoughts.

"It was nice" Giving a short reply Before asking the older if he needed help.He instantly nodded and told you to give the guys the served food on the counter next to him,You smiled and nodded picking up two plates,You decided to give them to Namjoon and Hoseok,You pick up to more plates giving them to Jungkook and Jimin,And just like that you were all eating,Not long after your talk with Jin Taehyung had return you failed to notice that but you didn't mind.

"We should all take a picture!" You exclaimed with a big smile on your face,You haven't been this happy before it surprised you."Sure!" "I'm in it!" "Wait I need to put on abit of makeup" you giggle at all their responses.You take out your phone and SNAP you took the picture,Instantly admiring it and making it your lockscreen.You barely knew these boys but you were already getting along,'their so nice.'