First Day of Class

Hello everyone, I know this a kind of a out o the blue book and I'm a bit surprised too. I just came up with some good thoughts for making a fan fiction for BNHA. There are some good ones out there but why all the genderbents? Also, no genderbents here. Anyway, let's get to th story.

P.S.: Sorry if I some how offend you hardcore BNHA Fans. Also, Uraraka in harem?

~~~~~

POV: You

Part 1.

Since I was little, being a hero was a dream to me. To help someone brought me joy, with the power of Quirks, it couldn't of been closer to that dream. Though since I was little I've toned down on being a hero of justice and stuff for the reason of not doing anything stupid. Right now, I was walking with a child hood friend of mine. We were walking to the entrance of the most prestigious hero school in the world, UA High School, well Japan's one though.We didn't have to do the entrance exam since we got in because of official recommendations. My childhood friend who was walking next to me was Haruna Kongo. She's a sweet girl and is shy at times, while also not really being the talkative type. She had long blond hair put unto twin tails, green eyes the shade of emerald, fair skin and more on the short side of things standing at 5'4". She wore the school uniform and wore a large black coat over it, why, she says she feels the most comfortable with it on.

 She wore the school uniform and wore a large black coat over it, why, she says she feels the most comfortable with it on

I also was wearing the school uniform but others were actually able to see it.

"Haruna, are you seriously going to wear that to class?" I ask her as her lower face was hidden by the collar of the coat.

"Yes" She replied simply.

"What if they say you can't?" I tell her.

"I still will" She states.

I sigh in disbelief but I shouldn't of been surprised at all. Other students watched us as we walked towards the entrance, mainly Haruna because of her massive coat. When we walked into the school we started walking towards our class which was class 1-A. Once we get the door of the class I took a breath before opening the door.

"Take your feet off of that desk, right now!" I boy with black hair shouts at a boy with spiky blond hair who had their feet on the desk "It's the first day and your already disrespecting this academy by scuffing school property you crieten"

"Your kidding me right? Your old school put a stick up your ass or where you born with it" The blond haired by said.

"I think we're at the wrong school" I say to Haruna and she nodded once in agreement.

The boy with black hair looked at the other with shock before collecting himself "Let's start over, my name is Tenya Iida from Soumei Private Academy"

"Soumei huh?, so you must think your better then me. I'm going to have fun tearing you a new one" The blond haired boy said.

"Huh, you would threaten me, your own classmate, are you sure your in the right place?" The blue haired boy now I know as Tenya Iida says.