Chapt 1

Hi guys! Just to say this is not my story! I simply copy and paste a story from Fanfiction.net! I think the story was very good so I decided to make more people look at it and enjoy it. Here is the link to the original author that wrote this awesome piece of art! 

AND ALL THE RIGHTS GO TO MOONHORSE96 ( A.K.A the author)

Percy Jackson knelt down before the throne.

The throne displayed the ever-changing galaxy; Percy swore he saw the Milky Way pass by but it was soon was replaced by another galaxy. Trillions of stars were born and the same amount died within a blink. He felt small and unworthy to even look at the throne, let alone look at the Lady sitting on it.

"Lady Chaos" Percy said with awe in his voice. The women on the throne had the look of a regular mortal but the power and beauty radiated from it. She had a sparkle in her eyes and seemed to be amused. Her perfect lips had a small smile on them like she knew a secret no one knew. Her hair was a dark shade of purple and reached her shoulder from where it slowly faded into the background. She wore a simple black dress however her beauty made look Aphrodite ugly in comparison.

"Perseus Jackson," Chaos said, "Rise."

Percy got up and looked at Chaos, the creator of the universe.

"Do you know why you are here?" She asked.

Percy nodded, "As a thanks for saving the Olympus you are willing to fulfill my one wish,"

Chaos smiled, "Yes indeed, after all you did for the world, I redeem you worthy for a personal conversation with me. Something even Zeus never got."

Percy knew he had to be grateful, but he felt empty. After all he had achieved in his life he did not have much more to do. His parents had their own life; all his friends had their own relationships and they tried to get a peaceful life. Sure, he had many friends at Camp but they didn't treat him the same anymore. After slaying Gaia people tend to act like you are a walking time bomb.

And Annabeth...

Percy and Annabeth broke up shortly after the Giant war, nothing dramatic, she just told him that she didn't have the feeling anymore. Percy's heart broke but he accepted it and tried to move on.

If Percy was honest, he almost would wish Kronos would rise again. Just to have something on his mind. Not that he wanted anyone to get hurt, but after spending half his life spending fighting in a war he had seen too much. He couldn't get back to his normal life.

He never came home from war.

And now he just felt empty.

"Thank you Lady Chaos," he said.

"Just call me Chaos," She smiled, "You are certainly have achieved that much to call me that."

"Call me Percy." He said quickly, than he realized what he just said. Chaos, however, just laughed gently.

"So Percy as you heard you can ask for one wish, it can be anything, no restrictions."

Percy raised his eyebrow, no restrictions? That was a new one.

"Of course you can't ask for more wishes." Chaos sighed.

Percy gave her a questioning look. "There's always someone who thinks he is smart."

Percy chuckled. Honestly he had considered about asking for more wishes, just to see if it would work.

"Thank you Chaos but I'm afraid I don't have any wishes," Percy spoke.