3

Edited

After the incident today I went home and back to the basement and began working out. I couldn't get any of it off my mind.

Many pack members kept coming to my house to apologize. I wasn't going to forgive them. It hurts for what they did.

I winced as my fresh cut was hit again.

I thought the warrior jock group which is the five football players that are warriors were going to apologize but they didn't. They hurt me badly. My mom and dad are coming to my house tomorrow so.

My wounds aren't going to be healed for about a week so. Yeah. Not fun. I just continued to workout. Ignoring the pain.

{}{}{}{}

After working out for a long time it was about midnight so I decided I'd go out and get some pizza or something because I'm too lazy too cook.

You might be wondering how the territory is set up. Basically like a town. But in the middle of no where. Only for wolfs.

I walked out and started to walked down the sidewalk and cut through an alley when I felt a pinch in my neck and I couldn't move. I fell to the ground when the jock warrior group came out of the shadows smirking.

They started to kick me in the side and punch me. I had tears streaming down my face but I couldn't move. I couldn't scream. I couldn't speak. I couldn't make a sound.

They just kept punching me and kicking me over and over. One of them stomped on my knee earning a crack. That will take about four days to heal if treated properly.

I felt a kick to my head and everything went black.

{}{}{}{}

I slowly opened my eyes and turned my head. I was still in the alleyway. I shifted into my wolf which hurt but in human form I wouldn't be able to do anything. My wolf used wolf speed back to the house. I shifted back. Still in my clothes. I limped up the steps when I heard a car pull in.

Great. Mom and dad are here. They are going to be so disappointed. "AMY. WHAT HAPPENED" my mom yelled. She was soon in front of me examining. My dad picked me up and walked inside and placed me on the couch.

My mom came back with the first aid kit. She began to work on my injury's. "What happened" my dad asked worried but angry. Not with me but with whoever did this to me. He's extremely over protective of me since I'm for one his only daughter and two since my brother died.

"I was walking outside last night to go get food when five kids came out. They came out once they had drugged me. Then they started to... hurt me" I said hoarsely. "Who can we call" mom asked panicking while working. "No one" I whispered.

"I'm going to the alpha and Luna and you aren't stopping me Amelia. You could have died." My dad said seriously. I know I couldn't stop him.

{}{}{}{}

Soon the front door open and mom was still working on my wounds. I was slowly starting to fall asleep from exhaustion. I smelt the alphas, Luna's, Linus's, and dads scent. I heard different footsteps but I was basically asleep but I was could hear them. Like in between.

"A-" my dad started but was cut off by my mom quietly shushing her. "She just fell asleep" mom said lowly. "What happened to her" I heard Linus. "She said five jocks drugged her from behind. Then she couldn't move and she was being beat by them." My mom said lowly.

"Did she describe the jocks" the alphas voice said quietly. "She kept calling them the jock warriors. She said that if she wasn't up then Linus would understand." Mom said quietly.

"Do you want me to help" Luna's voice said quietly. "Yeah, please" I heard my mom. "She's talking about the five football players that are warriors. Donald, Quentin, Zac, Zayn, and Harry" Linus said. And bam. He's right.

The front door opened and I heard footsteps. "What the hell happened?" I heard a familiar voice shout. I stayed in the in between sleep though. "Ash" my mom whispered.

"Mom. I am alive. I escaped from the rogues not to long ago. They were trying to use me for answers to take down the pack. The pack weaknesses. I left a letter here's. On one of the gifts I got Amy bug." I heard ash say.

I can't believe it. My brother is alive. "Your alive." Linus said with a voice that you knew he was crying.

"I am. I'm sorry." Ash said. "Don't be sorry." Alpha said. "Now what the hell happened to Amy" ash said angrily.

"I found out yesterday that the pack had been abusing her for four years, because they blamed her for your death. I asked why she didn't fight back because I know she can. I didn't ever expect this from Amy but she said she deserved them." Linus said.

"Why?" ash asked broken like. "Because. She blamed herself for your death" Linus said. "I'm talking with her once she wakes up. So someone beat the hell out of my sister and she didn't even bother to fight back" ash said angrily.

"She was going to fight back ash" my mom said softly. "She promised us yesterday that for now on she wouldn't let them hurt her. Or anyone. She'd fight back. We talked with the pack." Linus said. "They weren't suppose to hurt her" Luna said.

"This looks old but fresh" my mom said. "I'd say this was from yesterday." Luna said. "So someone hurt her after she left our house" alpha said.

"I'm going to guess it was the jock warriors" Linus said.