Annual LionheartPublishing Award contest

Hello, fellow Wattpadders! Every year LionheartPublishing will be holding a competition where there is a certain story idea for you writers to write about. If you win, you will be advertised on YouTube and our accounts.

Setting: At the lake, after the battle with the Dark Forest.

This year's story idea: Lionblaze asked Cinderheart if she loved him. She said she wasn't sure and she broke his heart time after time again. He finally gave up and found a new cat to love, Cherry(whatever you want the last part of her name to be). Then, one day, Cinderheart comes and tells him that she loves him. Lionblaze thinks thats she has broken his heart too many times, and he wants to stay with Cherry-whatever her name is going to be. How will he find the courage to tell Cinderheart he doesn't love her anymore?

Ending: You can have it end however you want, but please don't have Lionblaze and Cinderheart get back together.

Deadline: The competition ends at 12:00 AM ET on January 1, 2013.

How to enter the contest: Email the link to your to us. Make the subject say "LionheartPublishing Award Contest 2012". The story must be marked as Completed when you send us the link. Results will be posted by 12:00 AM ET on January 2, 2013.

Length: Must have a prologue and at least 7 chapters. Each chapter(including the prologue) must have at least three paragraphs in them. The story must be at least 5 Wattpad pages long.

Rules for participation: Anyone, except for members of LionheartPublishing account(CrazystarThunderClan, firestar4ever, paddy97coolpink, and Flamefire) may participate. You must have at least one other story published(warriors of non-warriors, completed or not completed) to participate though.