*instagram*

@chxrlottx

liked by legitmemeulous and 33,686 otherschxrlottx miss you london xview all 278 commentslegitmemeulous don't get hit by a car plz xx|chxrlottx mmh we'll see about that xli

chxrlottx miss you london x
view all 278 comments
legitmemeulous don't get hit by a car plz xx
|
chxrlottx mmh we'll see about that x
li.a you didn't tell me you had a boyfriend! x
|
chxrlottx george is not my boyfriend x
|
legitmemeulous :o
________________________________

*instagram dms*

george
hey x
you
hi, what's up? x
george
nothing, want to facetime? x
you
yeah okay x
one sec x
george
kk x
____________
call started [1:28pm]
call ended [7:49pm]
___________
*irl, georges pov*
i didn't really have a reason to facetime charlotte. i just needed to see her. i can't describe my feelings towards her. she's like a sister to me, that's what that feeling is! i want to make sure she's okay because she's like a sister. that's all.
________________________________
*twitter dms, next day*
george
hey x
you
hi again x
george
what r u doing this weekend? x
you
oh nothing, probably just sitting in my room x
george
do u wanna meet up? x
you
i'd love to, but it takes 7hrs to get to london from newcastle :(( x
george
i'll come to u x
you
are you sure? it's a long way x
george
yeah! what train station should i get off at? x
you
hmm, central station is closest to my house x
george
okay! i'll book the tickets now x
you
okay :)) x
george
see you tomorrow x
you
tomorrow?? x
george
yes? it's friday, is that okay? x
you
ahh i'm all excited now! i wish you could come
earlier x
you
ur staying over night, right? x
george
if you want me to :)) x
you
yeah!! x
george
see you soon xx
________________________________
*irl, georges pov*
it's currently 8am, if i get the train now i can make it to the central train station by 3 and see charlotte early.

hastily i grab some clothes, probably more then needed but oh well. i stride into my bathroom and snatch up my toothbrush and fling it into my bag. my heart is racing, i'm finally going to meet the girl i met online and became so close to only after a few days of knowing her. i run my fingers through my hair, it's a nervous habit of mine. after packing i run to my laptop and order the tickets, i print them off and put them in the front pocket of my backpack. i slip on some nike trainers and a jacket. swinging my bag over my shoulder i shout bye to alex and explain where i'm going.

0time skip0

i take a seat on my train, 7 more hours on here then i will finally meet her. "george" someone calls my name which snaps my gaze from out of the window.

oh no.

my ex girlfriend, olivia, strolled over to my seat. "what do you want" i ask rolling my eyes, i had broken up with olivia around 8 months ago because i found out she was cheating on my with her cousin, of  all people. "i think you know what i want, georgie" she drops herself down in the seat next to me "i really don't" i say not looking at her "you of course" her voice becomes soft and seductive. she sits on her legs facing me. "piss off" i say. "i don't think so" she leans closer to me, i look out of the window ignoring her. "georgieeee" she calls in my ear. she places an icy hand on cheek and makes me face her, she leans in in kisses me passionately on the lips, i try to pull away but she pushes me into the window. forcefully i push her off of me "i miss you georgie" day says pouting her lip, i ignore her, "where are you going?" she asks "i'm meeting a friend of mine" i say taking my phone out my pocket and opening instagram "it's not your girlfriend is it?" she says glancing at my phone. "she looks like this" i show her a screenshot of when time and charlotte were on facetime, charlotte was lying on her bed with her phone held in front of her. "is that my replacement?" olivia asks, i laugh but don't answer her.
________________________________